or Connect

Posts by AppleDappleman

Willing to purchase extra ear tips if you have any, I need a extra small, small or medium
Willing to purchase extra ear tips if you have any, I need a extra small, small or medium
Eardio has had quite a few problems with selling fakes. Be very beware, from purchasing here. They deleted their old posts and just put a couple weird smiley faces but some people have quoted their old posts. The price tag is what has me the most worried. 
Let me know if you have a pair willing to sell! Throw me your offer and we can work something out! If possible, I'd like the seller to send pictures where I can verify if its a real or fake pair.
I don't see it?
I wonder if the first edition will have anything different besides the label "first edition". Been wanting a pair since the Q701s were my favorite before and been excited for this. 
Since I haven't been keeping up to date, does anyone know if there is going to be another drop for these headphones? Or will I only have to look in the used department.
So being the idiot that I am, I tried pulling off the temporary ear tips I placed on the eph-100 and accidently removed the whole metal piece on the left side where you can see the inside of the eph-100 and....   THE WIRES CAME APART from the board   So I see a orange wire and a green wire. Could anyone inform me where to solder each wire? I can't believe I did something this dumb. 
Send me a message if you have a pair for sale, in the message include pictures with price + shipping to 93012 (CA)
Wow thanks a ton! I'll definitely be looking into these. If anyone still wants to get rid of any of their stock ones lemme know. I like the idea of stocks haha.