Posts by AppleDappleman

I hate to admit this, but after listening to DT770, Shure 840s, m50s, T50rps(modded), V-moda m100, HD650s, and Q701 (couple iems here and there also). I finally purchased portapros considering they are half-off on Amazon right now.  I haven't had headphones on my ears for more than 30 minutes until these PortaPros. I admit I was a skeptic at first about all the good reviews but I have to admit I'm loving these ugly little things!  Sure you're not going to get the...
Hi there, I finally got to taking pictures of my Black AKG Q701. I'm currently trying to sell it to help fund for school. (College won't let me enjoy the finer things in life)  Anyways, it's exactly what you see here along with the two cables (green and black) and it sounds just beautiful! Box is a little beat up though. Wish I can keep it. The pads have been cleaned and everything, I tried my hardest to get the small specks of dust for pictures but its pretty hard, when...
I was wondering why I got no replies! I posted this up with my phone so I guess it made a mistake haha. I'm surprised it didn't update me with thread replies haha.    but if someone is interested, let me know if you feel like purchasing for $815 still!
Purchased the Q701 from Chicolom who sent it in perfect condition.  If you ever followed the Q701 appreciation thread, located here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/582276/q701-appreciation-thread you can see that Chicolom is a very active user there and gives an excellent description just exactly how these sound like.  I only had a total of 4 hours head time with these and I'm selling them now for new camera gear. If you're interested send me a message and let me...
Ok so I'm basically ready to order my first pair of customs! (selling off me Q701 most likely to fund for it.)I basically have couple questions if anyone can help clarify for me. Basically comparisons between BA1, BA2, and HY2.  Or even just whats the difference between BA2 and HY2 in terms of sound since they are the same price. I'm surprised they said that the HY2 has an increased soundstage? Also I've read through the whole thread but I haven't really seen a...
Selling my beloved, Matrix M-Stage (USB version). I have the original box, AC cord, USB cabe, and for OPAMPS I have: OPA227x2 on class A 2:1 adapter OPA627x2 on class A 2:1 adapter AD797x2 on adapter OPA134x2 Moving on to higher end equipment, so buy fast if you can!  if you look at one of the pictures, the one screw in the back was stripped but you can still get inside the amp from the front. Also you can easily pull the screw out and replace it if you'd...
Selling my beloved, Matrix M-Stage (USB version). I have the original box, AC cord, USB cabe, and for OPAMPS I have: OPA227x2 on class A 2:1 adapter OPA627x2 on class A 2:1 adapter AD797x2 on adapter OPA134x2 Moving on to higher end equipment, so buy fast if you can!  if you look at one of the pictures, the one screw in the back was stripped but you can still get inside the amp from the front. Also you can easily pull the screw out and replace it if you'd...
I'm getting really excited to order a pair, but its so hard to finally order one since I know this wouldn't be very easy to sell (hopefully not going to sell at all!) since I usually buy things used and sell them later losing no money. I have one question though, can anyone chime in on a comparison with the Yamaha EPH-100? Its all I got to compare to in terms of high quality IEMs.  I mean if it can really compare to headphones then sign me up haha
You would really really like the game War Thunder, I can't recommend it enough. Take a look at it, its a multiplayer airplane game, but I think there is also singleplayer too. 
I gotta ask, how did you make the "holes" because I really like how clean you made it look. I know its pretty simple with cutting (duh) but I mean did you put a small strip of cardboard to make it flat inside?