or Connect

Posts by MattTCG

^^ Link?   NM...found it.    http://www.amazon.com/Headphone-hanger-holder-Display--brown/dp/B00VI72SDQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464206444&sr=8-1&keywords=leather+headphone+stand
Pending payment...
The sale includes the new Crack amp with speedball. Walnut stain and poly on the wood base, painted bell (storm trooper white/black) and power transformer, painted retainer ring (glossy black) on the power tube, and some of the best soldering work on any Crack that I've seen. Right angle power cord and RCA connectors also included. Stock tubes. Right angle power cord. I did not build this amp. It was built by an experienced crack builder that happens to live near me and...
Won these at a raffle but already have a pair. Items I would trade for:   *ifi idsd micro   *ifi ican 1 or 2   *ifi itube   Will add cash as appropriate. I also have a NIB Audioquest Jitterbug that can be included. 
I had this cable professionally reterminated with a nice 1/8 plug. Cable is about 4' now and perfect for portable use. I did not do the work myself, but it was sent off to be professionally done.    Price is shipped and pp'ed.
 I think either would make a good choice. They both seem to pair well with planars and dynamics. I do wish they had balanced options. 
^^ Glad you reminded me about the MicroZotl. Sheldon was gracious enough to let me listen to it a few times. In short, I'm impressed. It also made the short list. Thanks to Sheldon for you time and patience letting me listen with different headphones!! 
 I appreciate your endorsement. This amp is on the shortlist for me. I liked the sound, a lot. And the amp is also beautiful looking. Wonderful tonality and very flexible with the dual impedance jacks. I'd like to spend some quality time with it and the hd800. 
The sale includes the new Crack amp with speedball. Walnut stain and poly on the wood base, painted bell (storm trooper white/black) and power transformer, painted retainer ring (glossy black) on the power tube, and some of the best soldering work on any Crack that I've seen. Right angle power cord and RCA connectors also included. Stock tubes. Right angle power cord. I did not build this amp. It was built by an experienced crack builder that happens to live near me and...
^^ I actually spend a good bit of time auditioning Anmpsandsound. I was impressed. I plan to post some more specifics for the Kensie (sp?) on the thread.