or Connect

Posts by MattTCG

Thanks for the review Stillhart...very much appreciated. I would as you, at your leisure, to comment on the Carbon with the hd650. If you've already made comments and I missed them, then my bad. 
If you are wearing them correctly the connectors will tilt away from your shoulders and not into them....make sense? This makes me think of all the pics I've seen of people wearing the hd800 backwards.  If you were just joking about possibly wearing them backwards, then please take no offense and disregard this message. 
This is the stock cable 10 ft. with 1/4 adapter. Like new condition.   Price includes pp, $5 to ship usps two priority.   thanks...
Really nice matched pair of the wonderful Ken Rad tubes. No microphonics, very black background. Price includes shipping and pp.   conus only...pics upcoming.    thanks.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the commentary. I wonder if someone could make comparisons to other TOTL hp's that might be similar to the pmx2, or even different for the matter. Still curious...
Thanks for the response. I appreciate that this is a relatively new venture and that not many people have had an opportunity to hear your work. But I'm sure that you can appreciate for many us that it was likely a stretch to afford the headphone in the first place. And that an irreversible mod is a substantial risk. It's early, people will be skeptical, people like me.      Like I said, I have some interest. I'm just trying to get some answers and perspective and again,...
This mod is on my radar, but...   I have to be honest, I don't see that ANY mod is worth $700 IMO. The mods that Mr. Speakers applied to the fostex t50rp brought a $100 headphone into the audiophile arena. And those sold for $300. Part of the problem is that you're taking a product that is already in a "luxury" class and doubling the cost. Like I said, this is on my radar but I'm just not sure if it appeals to me.    I'm also wondering what to do about "non removable...
These pads were worn less than five minutes. Price includes shipping and pp. Would trade for same condition velours.    Conus only.   thanks...
Anyone hear the hd800 with the LC?
Would that case also hold a headphone like the ether?