Posts by MattTCG

Hey guys. It's been quite some time since I've visited this thread, but I used to be somewhat of a regular. I was able to take away lot's of good information here and have owned several very nice vintage pieces in the past based on what I learned from this thread.   This brings me to a request. I'm looking to score another receiver to drive some nice floorstanders. Unfortunately life is a little different for me now that it was when I was enjoying hunting for these...
Looking for a nice cable for the hd800. Must be:   *flexible and not microphonic   *6-8 feet (approx.)   *not pure silver, although hybrid materials are fine     Let me know what you've got...   Matt
found...
all sold...
Absolutely beautiful. If I didn't need a new car, I'd offer on this.  
I received my rockets today. Sadly the fit doesn't work for me. The vsonics with adjustable nozzles are the only iem that has ever fit for me. PM me if anyone is interested in picking these up.
Looking for a U.S. sale only. Just need a stock Crack w/sb in perfect condition. I live in the Atlanta GA area.   Let me know what you've got.    thanks...
Does anyone know if Sony comply hybrids might work with these?
Do the sure seal tips come with the Rockets or is it an optional purchase?
A wonderful stand has been right in front of my face for many months.