or Connect

Posts by Matter

There is too much to be read here so pardon if this has been asked.   I am looking to build up a full iFi set and I am really confused by all the iFi products that I do not know where to begin and which product to begin with.   My previous dac/amp was the Centrance Dacmini that I purchased years ago and I am looking for something that can compete and do better than that. I am also curious how the iTube can come in as well as the purifier.   So can someone please...
I'm currently shopping for a new cable because the stock cable is really too stiff for me. However, I've grown really used to the sound of the stock, so will you guys be able to recommend a better cable with similar sonic qualities?   Also, will a litz silver cable change the sound quality?   Thanks
How does the SQ compare with the ZX1? I'm currently using the ZX1 and am contemplating switching over. Thanks
Does the source matter for the mojo? If I were to feed it using my android phone vs zx1 for example?   Thanks
Has anyone compared between the Mojo & the X7? I am looking to purchase either one.   The only reason why I am holding back on the mojo is because I very much prefer portability. To me a stack is not as portable as a single box solution.   I will be using it mostly for Spotify and Tidal and using it with my SE846 and Sony ZX1.   Therefore, if the sq of the mojo is not a significant upgrade over the x7, I might just end up getting the x7 instead.   Thanks!
Has anyone compared between the Mojo & the X7? I am looking to purchase either one.   The only reason why I am holding back on the mojo is because I very much prefer portability. To me a stack is not as portable as a single box solution.   I will be using it mostly for Spotify and Tidal and using it with my SE846 and Sony ZX1.   Therefore, if the sq of the mojo is not a significant upgrade over the x7, I might just end up getting the x7 instead.   Thanks!
Anyone tried the Mojo with the Sony ZX1? Its what I am looking to buy the mojo to match with
Can someone confirm this? Thanks
Want a badge too!   I'm going!
Want to find out about this as well.