Posts by chipstjuven

the sound almost completely died in my left bud after one week of use (my older pair had no issues whatsoever for 2 years). the sound then slowly returned. though I think I heard some distortion in it for a while. Now, I'm not sure whether they're back to 100 per cent or not. any chance of permanent damage? I can't really trust my hearing at this point, drives me crazy.
does anyone know how to open the Don Scorpio Dolphin? the right phone has this extremely rattling sound at low frequencies. maybe I can fix this myself so I don't have to send them back to hong kong, wait forever, and whine about shipping costs, etc.
nevermind
sorry for bumping this again, but shouldn't the player be sending a weaker signal if replay gain is on?
I've read at various places that setting the rockboxed sansa clip to +0 will essentially turn the HO into a line out. Does this apply even when I'm using replay gain which lowers the volume on my tracks?
thanks for the help! is silver worth it though? I'm only going to use the headphone out from my sansa clip+ EDIT: the silver ones were cheaper for me anyway, I ordered them :)
is there any way to get a hold of a short replacement 3,5mm to 3,5mm jack?
I wish these had more bass, I can only listen to certain genres with these. They sound great with classical and jazz though.
I don't get why people say it's flat or neutral. It's a V-shaped headphone with a fun sound signature. Bright highs and punchy lows. I would describe them as pretty similar to the CAL! but with more energy in the upper mids and treble. The brightness brings out a bit more detail, maybe artificially so, but it sounds nothing but pleasing IMO. Also it's better built and isolates more.
Anyone know if the dt250 pads are bigger than the stock pads? will my ear rest directly on the driver?