or Connect

Posts by chipstjuven

I get this quiet popping sound in my left bud when I'm out walking. It's not the eartip, I tried changing it. Could it be driver flex? In that case, is there anything I can do about it?
yeah I wonder if I got a fake pair or maybe a second revision myself, I really don't hear that dark sound people talk about.. I mean it's bassy and smooth, but not muddy in the mids or highs or anything. it's basically a smoother version of Piston 2.
maybe I'm deaf but what I hear is a very clean, smooth sound in my 461s. maybe you mistake the somewhat dark sennheiser sound signature for distortion? or maybe it's there. I don't know. all ears are different.
  how's the sound signature and isolation in comparison between the two? also is ali express safe to buy from? 
would the Z03A be an upgrade to Piston 2?
I think they sound very similar to Creative Aurvana Live. They have better isolation and a mic/remote though
The HD461s aren't a good choice for true bassheads, even though they handle bass heavy music very well, if that makes sense. They're more of an all-rounder, with just a slight bass boost and laid-back treble.   The HD451s are supposed to be a bit bassier though.
 At any rate, the tracks you mentioned sounded just fine with my pair. Well, to my ears at least.
Sounds like you got a bad pair. Maybe return them to the shop?
Wish I could, I lost my pair of EPH-100 last summer :/ I don't think the FXD80s are bad at all for the record, I guess I just have to adjust to the much brighter sound signature.