or Connect

Posts by OmarCCX

Friend of mine ruined his Magni by using another power cord. I wouldn't try it.
Schiit Modi.
Just bought a pair of DT880s. I need to pump the volume pot to 5 o'clock to get the most dynamics out of these. At 3 o'clock they sound nice, but not up to their full potential. And max volume just isn't usable, the voices tend to get distorted when I bump it that loud.  Volume depends on the source, but that's where I'm averging out. 3-5 o'clock. Going to try them with a friend's Magni just to see how they sound.   I love the sound out of the Vali though. Bass seems...
Just got a reply from BTG. So I'll be sending mine in soon.
Thanks. I just checked and e-mailed BTG Audio about it.
Yeah, but how long until they break again? I want a permanent fix.
I love these IEMs so much, is there somebody out there that works on recabling these?
This DAC is pathetic. Just took out my GTX 760 and now the Modi stopped working. Definitely port related.Never had any problems like this with my Audioengine D1.
Ghosts was such a lame game. I couldn't even run it on medium settings with a GTX 760 without any tearing. It was painful.
For sale a pair of well mantained HE400s. Comes with the original box. No damage on them, very little cosmetic wear. The cable is a little on the weak side, it works fine for the time being though.    Since I'm based in PR, shipping will be $18. Will only ship to USA.