or Connect

Posts by hekeli

No, it was not an analog preamp, it's a DAC. There's no analog inputs. It's stupidly dubbed "digital preamp".
 Yeah price is pretty much the only new stuff, but it seems many people downplay/forget the preamp feature. I imagine there are many people at home and studios with decend dac and speakers itching to get this in between. Show me another xlr in, xlr out active preamp under $400 (even without balanced headamp as a bonus)? There's some crap like SPL Volume 2 and that's about it. If I wouldn't have my NFB-1AMP already (which is pretty stellar for $520 I have to say), pretty...
Sorry for little ad, but as it was discussed in this thread.. sold my phones so if someone wants to experiment with the polarity stuff, I can sell my 4-pin XLR->XLR adapter made by Forza (hybrid HPC). It has right channel polarity reversed. Feel free to PM..
 Matrix HPA-3B is ok.
 I'll keep on using my NFB-1AMP... tried a passive Khozmo but I felt it lost details. I also bought a Griffin Powermate to control windows master volume in case I go full ret..digital. 
Hehe actually I ditched my HD800 and headphones altogether and switched to monitors. I was so impressed with EVE Audio SC307's, super open smooth sound and really tight slammy bass. I had Genelec 8050's to try at the same time and they were just mehh, uninvolving and sloppy bass. I guess I need to vacate this thread. 
Sold my HD800, so unneeded cables in flawless condition.   - Toxic Cables Viper (SPC), length 250cm (+ matching 30cm XLR->1/4" adapter for unbalanced use!)  SOLD        (^ link not correct but to get the idea)   - Furutech ADL iHP-35H-4XLR (Alpha cryo OCC), length 135cm.   SOLD   - Together with cable, I can sell original Sievking Omega headphone stand for   SOLD   Shipping to EU and Paypal fees included in the prices.
Location is in my profile. ;) Thanks for the interest.
HD800 SOLD       Moving to speakers so dumping my trusty HD800. Serial 21xxx. About three years old, first owner with receipt, flawless condition, zero paint problems. Non smoking, non pets home. Price 740€.   SuperDupont mod is carefully installed. Guaranteed that everything is tip top and sounds good. http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/sennheiser-hd-800-s-tweaked-and-delightfuland-french-diy-response   Original box and everything that came is included. The...