Posts by Magicman74

Not Sure what Beyers warranty is?, maybe 2 years? You can always buy a Square Trade warranty as well. They are 3 years for $20 or so. You shouldn't have any fit issues, I've yet to see anyone have a bad review on fit or comfort. They really are top of the heep for both. They have a slight clamp at first, but the velours are so soft. after about a week of use they loosen up and slide off and on like butter. Super comfy!!!
Couldn't tell you. I've only had this set for a short time. I never had any problems with my first set but that was back in 08/09. I think people were getting hairs or something on the drivers? I don't see how, these things are tanks and the pads are thick. You'd have to have some Bigfoot type hair to get in there or not taking care of your headphones. tossing them around or whatnot!
Can't help you with this one, I don't use a portable setup that much. When I did I just used a backpack and stuck everything in there with just the headphones coming out.I'm goofy that way.
Make that $139 if you do BML from best buy...That's a great deal right there..!!!
I think the E6 would be pushing it to the limit. The E11 should have plenty of power. But if you need a 250 ohm coiled cable, Best buy $149.99 shipped.http://www.ebay.com/itm/beyerdynamic-Over-the-Ear-Studio-Headphones-/200965913858?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item2eca807d02I'm not sure if GS price matches? Since you haven't used ebay. if they match, there you go. Then you can swing the E11 if your budget is $220..No problem then.
The 250 ohm has the coiled cable, the 80ohm is straight. Both are 9ft, but even being straight you can just braid it up if you are on the go. The cable is decent size, not a big fat cable. The Beyers will last you awhile, the are built like a tank. Great build quality.They're German:DIf you go for the Beyers you will only need to upgrade much later, as you really need to go higher up the chain. A lot of people recommend the ATH M50's. They are a decent set. BUT, if you pay...
Full over ear, comfort is top notch, you can wear them all day and never have problem.
Yes, I think you'll be happy. The Beyers are pretty good All-Rounders for music. Classical might be out, but I don't listen to it myself. I'm more 70's/80's Rock/Metal, Blues and Jazz. And they work well with all..Not really into Rap/RnB anymore, but for sure the Beyers work well with those styles.
Yes, Brand spanking new, Not B-Stock either...Lowest $ I've found the 80's, I'm always after a deal
Here is the E11, Micca is a US dealer. This is thier package deal. You get a spare Battery charger etc...It's only a few $ more then just the E11 but worth it for all the extras. http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Headphone-Amplifier-Accessory-Charger/dp/B004QVPGXK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380778934&sr=8-2&keywords=fiio+e11