Posts by Magicman74

How about the DT660? Never used them myself but the reviews seem good for Classical http://www.head-fi.org/t/559542/i-truly-believe-these-are-one-of-the-best-classical-music-headphones-ive-ever-heard
I agree on the HD600/650 being over rated at this time. I was never a fan of them myself. Too dark for my taste. Back when they came out they were top notch. But at their price point, there are cans that (for me at least), Are cheaper and sound better. I think they became over rated because of price/performance ratio. Take $100 off the price and they would be a better buy. At least NOW, back then they were top of the heap, now not so much!! Around HD600 for 250ish and...
Beyerdynamic DT770 80 ohm Best out of the ones you mentioned. Will work great out of your Onkyo HT. Your music taste are the same as mine, they work well here. Best comfort,Build and sound of the bunch. Some people say they are V-Shaped. Not really, actually quite balanced sounding. It has nice hard bass but only when it's called for, Very detailed mids and highs that are smooth (Senn like but better sparkle), and one of the best sound stages in a closed can. The AT 50,...
$5 Best Buy Rocketfish Stands, works for me..Adds up when you buy 10 tho
Thanks, $49.99 seems like a good deal...ordered!!
For Metal the Senns aren't gonna cut it. They are too dark sounding plus you want them to fold up. The Senns don't. Fullsized.If you are set on Best Buy you are limited. Pioneer h500's are on sale for $40 in store only. Look at the Koss DJ100..Here is an example (Not pimping my sale) But you can see from my pic how they fold...You could get the smaller Senns like the 218 or 28, for the $80 range. Small on ear but they...
Are these the ones? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gemini-Gemini-DJ-HSR-1000-Professional-Monitoring-Headphones-Black-/370837185581?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item56579e642d
LOL, I got pads as well but I can use them. One offer I made was a no-go.. Good luck with that sell. Two I repeat Two sets sold on all of ebay in the last year...Might be better to sale them here but I'm sure they wouldn't sell at full retail they are asking. There are sets for sale now in the FS and aren't selling. Plus the ones are US shipping only. It's $36 bucks to ship overseas so full retail + 36 is near $180...Best of luck.....LOL
Whoever got these for the $26 and now is selling them on ebay for almost full retail, Except my offer damn it, $52 is double what you paid Check the selling history, these don't fly off the shelf, just saying!! EDIT, my bad i'll make it $54 EDIT# 2..I heard back from the seller (He's posted in this tread, I'll be nice and not name him) He want's $100, LMAO yeah, I'm going to pay you 3x what you paid. Not happing my friend. I just bought 3 brand new CALS off Ebay for...