or Connect

Posts by Magicman74

Yes please post a better headphone then the Beyers for $150 US...I have to see this too..
Yes the Cal And Denon are basically the same set of cans. Basically, The differences, the Cals Cups are two pieces, the Denon is a single mold. The headband is different, The Cal is a solid band where the Denons have a wider pad at the top, Better padding. The cable is different as well, The Cal has that cheaper rubber and the Denon is better, Rubber as well but the plug is much higher quality. Also the pads are different, both the same size, but the Cal is a little...
I think Tdock mentioned something about some holes inside the drivers being different depths. Got me I haven't did a side by side. Here's my take, its the cable on the 200's. Since it's removable it changes the sound. Yep, I'm not a cable believer but these cans you can tell plain as day. I have the 100's and TBSE (Basically the 200), and side by side the TBSE are brighter with less bass. Doesn't matter on the pads used, they just are brighter. Best thing to do is replace...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-HD428-DJ-Stereo-Headphones-/350505892265?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item519bc779a9
5. email customer service or call
1. Print the add 2. Find what's closer Best Buy (With Magnolia inside) or Fry's 3. If no Fry's near you go to Best Buy 4. Drive to the store that's closer Simple Fellas!!!
Open phones under $100 for comfort/travel...Open phones really aren't good for on the go. They leak sound so evey one around you can hear ever thing you are listening. What is your source?, music tastes etc.. Here is a start (Open and Comfort) too big for on the go. If you want small and open. Grado maybe?, Koss...
Beyers are known to play well with tubes but not always the case. I run mine out of a M-Stage and they sound great. Also I did a some little thought on DT770 80 ohm, a week or so ago. I bought a set maybe 5 or 6 years ago and I just bought another set a few weeks back. I'll say they sound NOTHING alike. I even asked if Beyer did a secret retune or something? Because the old set has the common reviews most people post. Deep bass, Major sucked out mids and really bright...
Looks like he has decent portables covered with the JVC's, and a great full size in the AT's. Metal is his genre, AKG works here but as mentioned you have great options. Grado (Made for Metal/Rock) I think 80's are a great entry point, even the 60's are great to start. Very love it or hate it headphone, I'm in the Love it but can't wear the damn things due to the comfort. I go on long jam outs but after an hour my ears are swiss cheese.   Beyerdynamic DT770/80ohm is...
240 is a good place to start.http://www.amazon.com/AKG-240-Semi-Open-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0001ARCFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381527641&sr=8-1&keywords=akg+240s