or Connect

Posts by Magicman74

SOLD!!!!, To Neilvg!!!
Not really much to say, Got A Fiio E12A as a Christmas gift, Used it that day maybe 2 hours and back in the box it went. So If you want to save $35 here's your chance.  I only want to ship this in the states due the the outrages shipping charges but I'll ship priority in the US.  If you want a picture no problem, check the reviews if you are interested.  Just drop me a line...MM   Paypal verified only please, No offers or trades at the moment!!
Yeah FC is a pretty good Small Business. I'm not sure of the deal you got?, But I just got the SE from them for $129 shipped which is a heck of a deal to me.  Sound super good to my ears. I still have my original set from the early 2000s and I can tell you the SE sounds nothing like them. The SE is way more balanced sounding then my originals , Which have the BIG v-shape.    I don't think a Super Amp is really needed as most people claim, These actually are easier to...
Just an check to see if anyone is interested in a As New Denon AHD600, Original Cal & Meier XXS amp. The Denon's Were a gift and used maybe 3 or 4 times. Too much bass for me. Pristine New condition Have the Box, cables etc... $200 Firm on the Denon's-No trades   Like wise on the Cal, used them maybe two times, Have the box etc.  $50- No Trades   Meier XXS portable amp- Not much to say on this on , Check the reviews.  This is the silver version, Runs on a 9Volt...
Just wanted to add, they also make a cable for the Momentum on/over ears, The one above.  For the the on ears is its a major upgrade. The thickness is the same as the 518/558/598 cable. which is a BIG plus as the stock cable is very flimsy and cheap.  I've never been a big cable believer but the Momentum version changed that, A side by side (On my Set up) it really is night and day. The bloated Bass is now tight and punchy and every thing else is super clear.  You can...
No problem always glad to pass on info to save a few bucks and get a great product!!
Yeah it's only $5 off ebay.  No need to go all crazy on a cable IMO,  The Choseal is a little wider but is softer, lighter and easier to deal.Less then $5 (That is for 6ft)  I also use a short 10 inch for my portable set up.  Seen in the picture, 10x better then Fiio cables.  BUT you have to ask the seller to get you one as they don't list the small cables on...
No popcorn needed, it's true!!!Just buy a $5 Choseal and you'll hear it plain as day!!!(Rocking them right now)  
Not going to quote your post Tdock but it was myself who said the TBSE were a tad brighter then the DJ100, Ive concluded it has to do with the cable on the TBSE.  NOTE: I'm not a cable believer but it does make a difference on this set for sure.  I switched out the stock cable for a Choseal cable ($5 on ebay) and they sound much better.  Ive also settled on Shure 840 pads on my DJ100, they are a bit brighter and the bass is a little less but comfort wise and the build is...
Steely Dan-Aja Rush 2112  Japan 25p The Police- (MFSL) Synchronicity Miles Davis - (09 Japan DSD) Kind of Blue Metallica- (Original Megaforce) Kill them All   These are my Keys to make a good choice....