Posts by RebelRising

Bought this brand new about a month and a half ago, comes with CaseCrown Omni Case (carbon fiber), charger, and original packaging. Screen is cosmetically flawless. Price includes PayPal and shipping (US). PM for questions!
Sold!
Latest generation iPod Touch, shipping and PayPal fee included (within Cont. US). Pm me for questions or comments!
Shipping included if within Cont. US.   Purchased brand new in April; I've been utilizing this cable with the Audeze LCD-3 + Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir, both of which I am also letting go.
Shipping included if within Cont. US.   Purchased brand new in March and in flawless cosmetic condition. Comes with the stock power cable and Schiit PYST XLR cables.   The extras seen in the photos are Pangaea AC-14 power cables. These will be included in the package.   I've been utilizing this with the Schiit Mjolnir (SOLD) and Audeze LCD-3, both of which I am also letting go. Both are in mint condition (bought around the same date as the Gungnir). See their...
Shipping included if within Cont. US.   Purchased brand new in March and in flawless cosmetic condition. Comes with the stock power cables and Schiit PYST XLR cables.   The extras seen in the photos are Pangaea AC-14 power cables. These will be included in the package.   I've been utilizing this with the Schiit Gungnir (SOLD) and Audeze LCD-3, both of which I am also letting go. Both are in mint condition (bought around the same date as the Mjolnir). See their...
Shipping included if within Cont. US.   Update 10/14 9pm PST: Everything except the LCD-3 has been sold; combo prices are no longer available. However, I've further discounted the Audezes.    Purchased brand new in March and in flawless cosmetic condition. Comes with the stock 1/8 in. and 4-pin XLR cables, warranty documents, and wooden display case.   The cable seen in the photos is a Q-Audio French Silk (Black, 3 meters). (SOLD)   I've been listening to these...
Thanks for agreeing Hope to never hear such whining again...It gets old after a while, you understand.
And yet you won't stop beating a dead horse due to your disagreement with Audeze. Funny. The changes(if there were any) have already been made. We get it, you can't recommend them to your pals. Sorry to hear that, and thanks for sharing.