Posts by djsquared

I'm quite interested in the M-100, too. Hopefully V-MODA will release them soon!
Hello all,    I did a quick search for an introductions thread because I'm new to this site (been lurking for a while w/o joining; now I'm ready to jump into the discussions a bit more), and I think this is about as close as I can find to a thread for n00bs to say, "Hey, I'm new! Whassup?!"    Anyways, hello.    My current gear incluse Apple In-Ear buds (crap), JVC Marshmallow in-ear (also crap, but actually better than Apple's effort), the requisite Koss...
Hey all,    I've been lurking for a while on Head-Fi, and I finally joined. I just returned a newly bought LP2 because I decided to wait for V-MODA to release the M-100 (based largely on what I have read on this and other forums).   I also just bought one of the JDS Labs cMoyBB v2.03 amps. It's pretty incredible for the price. Definitely more bass response with the Bass Boost feature toggled on, and without it I notice a general increase in level, as well as...