Posts by djsquared

I just posted my early-edition M-100s (VTF-100) for sale on the For Sale forum. Check 'em out! http://www.head-fi.org/t/739033/v-moda-m-100-vtf-100-one-of-the-first-150-ever-sold-with-a-bunch-of-extras-excellent-condition
Hey all,  I'm selling my first-gen V-MODA M-100, which originally went by the moniker VTF-100 when they were first available. I participated from the very beginning in the discussion that became the M-100 thread, which you can see here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/592389/v-moda-m-100-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc  Mine is the 3rd post in the thread, which now has over 1400 pages and 21100 posts! As soon as the headphones were made available for pre-order, I scooped...
Yes, the cable is still available. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you'd like to trade or buy. Thank you!  
Hey everyone, I have an orange one-button speakeasy cable that came with my M-100s, but I mostly use an iPhone, so I really miss not having volume control. Do any M-80 owners here use have a 3-button cable they'd like to trade? (see Jude's M-100 unboxing for the cable I have). I posted an ad in the FS/Trade forum about a month and a half ago, but it hasn't gotten much attention.   PM me if you have a 3-button cable to trade! Thx.
lol. Don't get lost in that thread!
I have no regrets buying these for $310. I had the M-80, and I much prefer the over-ear, collapsible design. The M-80 sounds great, but the M-100 wins in design, in my opinion.
This is always one of the first tracks I play when I want to test headphones for hip-hop playability. No vocals, but all other aspects are there. 'specially dat bass. Wooooo!
Yeah it is! Nice work all around, Val. Listening now to So Fresh, So Clean on my M-100...  Definitely fresh and clean sound :)
  Funny. I just watch Iron Man 2 yesterday. I wonder if anyone else out there with M-100's has finished out the rest of the Avengers?   I think they do a great job with movies and t.v. shows. I have watched a few episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and the background station hum is noticeable but not distracting. Action sounds great, as does dialogue.
I'm the second poster, third post on this thread, and I've been pretty active all along. I continue to check the thread daily. I can edit my original post with updated info. I don't have time right now--today--to make a large substantive edit, but if you want to do it and PM it to me, then I will cut and paste it (with credit to you) on my post on the first page.