Posts by yosister

just right click it and then click "download linked file"
Oh and on rule 1 I mean if you post non-audiophile related stuff on MY BLOG.  I couldn't care less what your do on your blog.  Also, I forgot to mention another rule, which is no pics of crappy stuff, like skullcandy, unless it's an exception to the rule, like the skullcandy aviators.  Thanks!
Awesome, thanks guys!  And Tilbo, that is awesome, I am going to have to get re-blogging ASAP! Here are the general guidelines for anyone interested in posting on my blog: 1) I will add anyone but if you post non-audiophile-related stuff then I'll delete you from the member list 2) any type of audiophile content, whether it be review, photo, video, or even a really good song, is OK 3) I am looking for visually appealing audio stuff, because thie blog is about the...
I own and run the blog.  There is one follower who contributes photos of her audio collection on a moderately regularly basis, and she does this by clicking "submit" and submitting an image, or just clicking "ask" and telling me to check out her newest photo post, which invariably is very cool and I end up re-blogging.  So, you could contribute by clicking submit and submitting stuff, but a more convenient method for you might be to make a tumblr account and then I will...
Thank you! And yeah your blog is very cool, very different but good (I read a lot of blogs like yours, you'll find links to blogs like your interperced throughout my blog).  I'd love to hear your thoughts on improving my blog, and I'm always looking for contributers, so I would be more than happy to set you up as a contributer with posting rights if you're interested.  It's nice to get some fresh perspective!
I have a huge head and therefore am psyched about the huge headband!
*said
I heard the same rumor, but innerfidelity aaid they are driven fine by ipods, and I very much trust innerfideltiy.
Is there a difference between the new black pioneer hdj-2000's and the normal ones?  And I am about to buy them, tried some out and was VERY impressed.
Never mind I fixed it, it just needed the cords to be better sandpapered and better screwed in.