Posts by yosister

SOLD!
HI, Any chance you would consider a bit of cash + a pair of AKG K550? Max
These have been sold!
Hi, I'm sorry but I don't really like those, I don't think they are very comfortable. Thanks for the offer, Max
I bought these headphones about four years ago for over $200.  At first I absolutely did not like them (as you can see in my review- in fact I believe my reviewS of them!) but over time as I grew (physically- I'm 18 now) and they stretched I began to like them more and more.  Now I like them a lot, but I still want to sell them because I want something with better noise isolation.  I am willing to trade for AIAIAI monitor cans, some Sennheiser models, anything by VModa...
I bought these headphones about four years ago for over $200.  At first I absolutely did not like them (as you can see in my review- in fact I believe my reviewS of them!) but over time as I grew (physically- I'm 18 now) and they stretched I began to like them more and more.  Now I like them a lot, but I still want to sell them because I want something with better noise isolation.  I am willing to trade for AIAIAI monitor cans, some Sennheiser models, anything by VModa...
These headphones have some minor aesthetic scratches but in general look very good.  They sound incredible, and the ear pads are still in fantastic shape.  They are incredibly comfortable.  The cable is still in basically perfect condition too.  I love these headphones but am selling them to buy something more portable for college.  I should warn that I also posted these on EBay, and if they sell there I will of course take this post down.  What that means is that there...
Oh ok sorry, thanks for the clarification
I may be too late saying this but have you looked at Sony and Pioneer?  Both have great bass models that are actually comfortable.
e means and in many latin-based languages, so beo probably really means B&O