Posts by burrrcub

Selling my P7 for a Momentum 2.0.  In excellent condition, comes with original box and and both cables. Has somewhere between 40-50 hours on the.  Purchased from Best Buy 1/14/14 so warranty is still valid.   $300 includes shipping and paypal fees.
Selling my second pair of Momentums.  Liked them so much that I bought them when I had the iPhone but switch back to Nexus and now have the android version.  This was purchased in December 2014 from Amazon.   $65 shipped.
Selling my pair of FX850.  They are in mint condition, no drops or any sign of defects  Great sound, I say it matches my B&W P7 nicely but it's time to move on to something else.  I would love to hang to them unfortunately my ear canal does not agree with the fitment and there's not point when I can't get a comfortable fit.    It comes with all original accesories and Shure SE846 silver cable.  $250 in USA only and it includes paypal and shipping fees (signature required).
 Yes over ear will go deeper.  I wear mine overear with Shure SE846 cable and it works really well.
Purchased on November 12th from hifiheaven.net.  Has about 10 hours on them and the tips in the bag are not used but the ones installed are.  Purchased an iOS version and won't need the android version anymore.   $60 includes paypal and shipping in US.
Loving mine so far but I can't get the fitment correct and it feels like every movement or small tug they will fly out.  Also, anyone else find them heavy?  Would Shure over ear cables be an upgrade or downgrade from JVC ones?
Sold, however listing won't closed.
Selling my C5D in mint condition.  It comes with original box and usb cable.  No rubber feet.  Picked up a different DAC/AMP for work and will longer use this and want to sell to fund for something else.   $200 includes shipping and paypal fees.  Price is firm.
Bought a DACmini so I don't need this amp anymore.  Comes with OPA 627AP.  This was my second unit and in mint condition.  Comes with original box and power cable.  No RCA cable.     $160 paypal includes shipping and paypal fees.  USA only.  Price is firm.
Sold!