Posts by Thilly

i have an Audio Technica M50. i feel like i need an amp for it. not feelin the bass as much as people say. im lookin for a portable amp that i can use on my computer and on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (smartphone). ive been lookin at the Fiio E7. http://www.headphonebar.com/products/Fiio-E7.html i do live in canada   is there another amp that i should look at? 
i too would like to hear about the fiio e17 and galaxy S2 combo. or fiio e7.
i got the Audio Technica M50 a couple weeks ago. i want to enhance the sound a bit more. should i get a sound card or an external amp/dac? im lookin for something thats $60-$100. if i do get something external, is there something thatll hook up to my phone with my headphone? i like to listen to music through my phone as a media device also. are there certain hardware that will be best suited for the M50 or are they all good for all...
i got the Audio Technica M50 a couple weeks ago. i want to enhance the sound a bit more. should i get a sound card or an external amp/dac? im lookin for something thats $60-$100. if i do get something external, is there something thatll hook up to my phone with my headphone? i like to listen to music through my phone as a media device also.   are there certain hardware that will be best suited for the M50 or are they all good for all...
Im gonna get a pair of book shelf speakers and a sub instead. Its cheaper and id be more happier with a 10" sub. Know of a good combo?
any one know a simple way of connected a monitor speaker to a computer?
  went to canada computers earlier to see if an associate could give me some insight on some nice speakers. he showed me the Behringer Truth B2030A    http://canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=35_663_655&item_id=021935   nice lookin monitor speaker. basicly what i wanted. he said "theres no need for a subwoofer. the 'purpose' of monitor speakers is to eliminate the extra speaker." i hope the bass is as banging as he said it would be. they come in...
i got the sp2200. i played A Milli by Lil Wayne and i get the same sound comin out of my sub too. sounds like theres paper inside of it. the weird thing is that this only happens when i play that one song, i dont know whats goin on. im gonna buy some monitor speakers. lookin at the behringer b2030a