Posts by Thilly

i actually just came back from buyin the 598 and DG lol. i just have a feeling the DG by itself wont be enough. i might get an e9 or O2. but yeah, what you mentioned was my original plan. you think i should cancel the DG? i gotta wait for them to ship it to the store i went to
  ah, ill do some more research on the two. thanks from lookin at the pictures of the D2000, they look like they'd fit very similarly to the M50. the pleather and the shape of the cans look really similar. i can imagine that the 598 would be a lot more comfortable than the M50. thanks
i dont think the DAC would be necessary for me. i dont listen to any lossless files. just want to bump up the bass a little more. i read that the 598's bass isnt really there unless i amp it a bit
i was considering the fiio e10 or the JDS Lab O2. wasnt sure if there would be much of an improvement. thanks!
do you think the 598 would be fine without an amp?
i listen to dubstep, rap/hip-hop and some rock. mainly rap/hop-hip though. would there be an improvement of bass in the 598 compared to the 558? ive heard the 558's before. i like it. i already have a pair of M50 but i want something thats open eared. what really attracted me to sennheiser is how incredibly comfortable they are. are the denon d2000 as comfortable as the 558/598?
will the Xonar DG built in amp be enough for the 598?im plannin on buying the 598 today but i dont have an amp for it.
the e11 is a pure amp. the e7 and e17 are dac/amps. if youre just lookin for an amp. the e11 would be fine. the PA2V2 would work too, also a pure amp.    im in a similar situation. i want an amp for my m50's. ive never used a dac before, so i also want to try that. not sure if its worth payin more for the e17 when the e7 is similar. let me know what you decide on. 
i probably won be using an amp for them. but i do plan on gettin an amp for my M50's. the S5i are the same price as the S4i. the S5i are the "rugged" version and ill be using it outside and while working out. not really a lose for me. plus they look better imo.        
i plan on buyin these but i have a couple questions before i do. its made for apple products. i use my phone, Samsung Galaxy S2, to listen to music. i plan on adding an amp to my phone and my itouch. ill connect the amp to my phone via 1/8" jack or the micro usb port. ill connect my itouch via the usb port thingy at the bottom of the itouch. my 1/8" jack doesnt work on my itouch.   would i still be able to listen to music with the S5i with my phone? would the...