or Connect

Posts by Thilly

Filtered out some earphones that appeal to me from http://theheadphonelist.com Notes. JVC HA FXT90. Bassy but shallow insertion Velodyne vPulse. Bassiest bassy bass HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2. Double the price of vPulse, maybe double the bass? deeper bass than RHA MA750 RHA MA750. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear. V-shaped, bassy/warm, android controls
Thanks guys. How about the ones I've listed? Some of them are on sale (ends today). Any one want to shed some light on those? I'm not a fan of the noise canceling technology. Its distracting IMO.
I usually bring my M50 with me for my plane trips, but I currently don't have access to them. Are there any IEM or headphones that could have the same or better bass than the M50? I like clarity and detail. What I definitely need is deep bass. Low low low bass. I hate it when headphones skimp out on the treble and mids just to enhance the bass. You know when the treble and mids sound muffled? That's what im talking about. I feel like the M50 did a great job at producing...
 just curious, why not the e10k?
I've had the Philips L1 for a few months now. Haven't noticed any cracking, yet, on the leather headband, but there is some creasing. Is this something I should keep an eye on? How do you guys maintain the headphones?
Went out shopping and found two Yamaha receivers that look interesting. Rxv371 for $199 open box and a new rxv373 for $269. Is the only difference the features that are available? will i get different sound quality?
  very cool. i hope it doesnt happen to me. yeah i understand. i didnt think of upgrading to a pci-e sound card and connecting the audio directly to the computer. im gonna have to sleep on it. ya the brushed aluminum really draws me to the receivers. imo, it looks really attractive and looks good on just about anything
thanks man, but im in canada. wouldve bought it if i could thats true. it would fit in my budget. i think im set on buying a receiver though. mainly because itll allow me to use my headphones while i play console games   out of curiosity, would it be possible to connect my receiver to my computer while game to record gameplay? or will i need something else to make that happen?
when it comes to gaming, are the dacs in the receivers on par with external dacs? some one might've answered this but im not very good with reading between the lines. a simple yes or no will be good with me.   i guess the last thing i need to find out is, which receiver would be the best bang for my buck for gaming? in my first post, i have links to two receiver that i am willing to buy. are those worthy of buying?
Manually set the treble, mid and bass? Thats just about all i know to do lol.