Posts by Thilly

I listen to a lot of rap and songs with bass. I prefer speakers over headphones. Id play through my speakers all day and night but there are other people livin in my house so i gotta have headphones too. Imo get headphones, you cant go wrong with it. If you dont have any one to bother, get speakers.
the 598 are open and lack bass but great at everything else. the m50 are closed and have great bass.
http://ncix.com/products/?sku=73336&vpn=MDRXB21EXB&manufacture=Sony%20Accessories&promoid=1034   any one used these before? is the quality alright? im fine with mediocre. i love bass too. i was thinkin of just gettin the s4. the above link looks like a really good deal though.
http://vimeo.com/45677714
When i bought them i didnt use an amp. I recently bought an hd598 with an asus dg. When i plugged in the m50 to the dg. The bass was so much better. It rumbled a lot more, which i like. An amp isnt necessary but its only $30 for an asus dg. Worth it imo.
just use your headphones as you usually would. you gotta give it some time. play music, watch a movie/video, play some games. itll take a few days but thats what i did with mine. if you're gonna just play pink noise (or whatever), you may as well just play dubstep. at least entertain yourself and use the headphones as intended. it took me about a week for the bass on my m50 to actually sound a lot more fuller compared to when i first got them. i was disappointed with the...
It took a few days for my 598 to sound better. Ive had them for a week and a bit. all i did was play songs and games, what i normally do. You might want to wait a few more days for better sound.
the M50 were my first pair of cans. imo they look great. matte black with a silver ring around the logo. they go over the ear and you wont need an amp, unless you're usin a galaxy S2.
I have the m50 and i think theyre great for my needs. Bass heavy songs are what i listen to. As for sound stage, theyre arent very good. The best youll get is hearing whats from the left and right and whats infront of you. I still use them for gaming though because i dont play competetively. I dont need to hear for footsteps and all that jazz. I wouldnt suggest them if you are more than an occasional gamer.
alright thanks. ill report back after a few days if im still havin complications