Posts by Ditti

Hi There, Do try contacting us again at danny@DitaAudio.com .  I will be sure to look out for your email and be happy to answer any questions you may have. Dan
This is also the results of our findings and one of the key reasons why we insist on using a dynamic driver at this time.  Certainly, there are many fine products that use BA's and we are most definitely not refuting them.  We just feel that we can implement the dynamic driver best.
In terms of sonics, the Truth cable equipped version takes everything that the Answer does to a more finite level.  Customers and beta testers have indicated that they hear airier highs and tighter bass.   Regarding cable durability, we used the Fat Cable in the Answer primarily for its durability in everyday use.  You may note that the diameter of the cable is substantially bigger than most of what's available on mass market products.  This is intentionally so to beef...
Just a few things to note;1. The housings on both the Answer and Answer (Truth Edition) are CNC milled and turned from 6061 T6 aluminium.  They are not cast as cast aluminium is prone to bubbles and other internal imperfections that cannot be seen unless x-rayed.  The process of casting aluminium often involves a pour into a mould.  This is the part that makes a huge difference in the structural integrity of the aluminium.  The nozzle on the earphones are exceedingly...
 One of our goals was to ensure that the slam and decay of a drum beat sounds as close as possible to the real thing.  When you stand next to a marching band at a parade, it's clear that the bass always has slam and attack. 
As stated by "Angelo898", the cable is the only difference between the two models.  The reason for this is because we are very pleased with our collaboration with VDH and the Truth cable is specifically tuned to maximise the design of the earphones.
Dear Audionewbi,   As you may know by now, our partner VDH is indeed one of the stalwarts of the hifi cable industry.  We chose to work with them because we have an outstanding working relationship with them and more importantly because, they have been producing cables for the hifi audio industry for a very long time.  They also produce a fine line of electronics.  We are convinced they are technically experienced and possess the know-how to develop a good cable.  Our...
Dear Audionewbi,   Thank you for your interest in Dita.  Our partner, Van Den Hul and us worked very hard to achieve a high level of fidelity with these products.  We are quite sure you will find them to your liking.  Our goal was to create as close an approximation as possible to a very high end 2 channel home audio rig.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email us.   Danny Dita Audio   *Moderators, please let us know if we are breaking any...
Thanks a bunch for a comprehensive and yet easy to read review.  In addition to the regular top dogs, I also own the MA900.  Like many on this thread, I ahve often wondered why the MA900 doesn't get more credit.  It's really a great headphone for the money and I think at that price point, you could do a lot worse.  I love my MA900.
Mr Leslie Dorner,   Very well written and informative response to the OP.  I also own the K3003 (no "i" because I agree with you that at that level it is not sensible for me to listen outside of the home).  I like comparing the 3003 to some of my other gear using my Ressy (Resonessence Labs Invicta) and the various other toys I have.  I particularly agree with you about issues of coherence in your comparisons to the Senn IE800 using a single dynamic driver vs the hybrid...