or Connect

Posts by TooPoor

SALE PENDING
This is an interest check for my HE-6's which have had some major mods done to them (and look like it accordingly). Like anything used, there's good and bad.    Bad:  I sent these to a well known modifier here on HF to have him perform dampening mods and re-paint the cups. Unfortunately he had a ton of issues with the painting and the color I requested wasn't a viable option, so I settled on black. I've seen his other work and it has been great, but the cups leave a lot...
Looking for a spare pair for my HE-6. Let me know if you have anything available.
I'm moving on to the land of vinyl and no longer use the Atlantis. Instead of packing it up and sitting on it for awhile, I figure it's more valuable to someone else. Originally purchased from member @LuckBad, it comes with fitted with a GE Triple Mica (5 star white) and the stock tube. Also comes with stock power cable and USB cord. It's still in perfect condition with no scuffs or signs of use. NO TRADES Not willing to ship outside US unless buyer agrees to cover all...
Yeah I have zero issues running them from my Emotiva XPA-2 (w/ MHdt Labs Atlantis & Schiit SYS).
Very interesting.   
I have the Audeze vegan pads and they help, but not enough.Piano black? I don't follow. That's not the color of the cups. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're referring to? They have a purple tint
Just sent mine out to @PETEREK for hardwire and either custom painted cups or 400i cups/headband. I wish there were more examples of custom colored HE-6s as I have no real reference of what I think looks good/bad. I like the idea of the HE-6 driver in a 400i chassis though. Even with the Loab strap and stock headband, I experience continual discomfort.
Unfortunately not. Thought I closed this! Apologies.
  I don't follow? The drivers would not budge from the cups unless I unscrewed them. In your own pic below, the screws appear to have been unscrewed:   So I'm not sure why you're asking why I was using a screwdriver?