or Connect

Posts by nbakid2000

Geek Out 1000 for sure. And turn off the Beats Audio functionality.   http://www.amazon.com/LH-Labs-Geek-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00JD0CV3M
Apple: "you're holding it wrong" Now I'm extremely wary of purchasing anything by JRiver. Extremely bad customer "service" and I can't believe they literally told you to upgrade since the old one died out of nowhere. Zero troubleshooting at all from them.
 The Geek Out 450 blows away the Dragonfly 1.2 in pretty much every aspect, at least to my ears. Very noticeable difference in sound quality, all for the better.
GoldenEye 007 N64
 Made a correction on the towers. They're Sapphires, not Diamonds. My friend who sold them to me told me they were Diamonds and I never climbed behind them to verify. Oops. And I made a new addition the other week to this set up: 
   That was my experience as well. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.
 So they do or don't require 150 hours of burn in? Your two posts say the complete opposite. I did let this thing burn in for about 10 or 12 hours straight (at least) and I still heard very little difference. It wasn't like I just pulled it out of the box and started testing. I kept it for a full 2 weeks and let it play all the time. Didn't seem to make that much of a difference.
 Maybe that was part of my problem. Oh well, maybe I'll get one again sometime or get the newer models when they drop. Who knows.
 I cannot get the DarkOne v4 to load with the newest version of Foobar. It gives me a crash error every time I try.