Posts by ItsMeHere

I'm in love with both the IE800 and the BA200; I just love TDK's sound-signature and both's technical abilities!
+1 They sell the parts quite cheaply too. I once bought from them A700 pads for about $10. Their e-mail address is: parts@atus.com  
A great review, enjoyed reading it, thanks! The RE-400 is indeed one of the best IEMs for under $100 (if not the best).
Here's my unboxing video of the RE-400s. A note: I've been told that the packaging isn't the final one. Please bear with me as English isn't my native-language lol  
Yes, they're different enough to justify buying them next to the BA200s. I didn't experinece a treble fatigue with these - the treble is energetic, but not to a level where it becomes fatiguing. They sound quite decent with a low volume too, there's not a big difference between low volume listening to high volume listening.
It's a matter of personal preference. The IE800 has a fun sound, while the BA200s have a more "mature" sound in my opinion. For these genres, I think that you'll prefer the BA200s, but again, it's your personal preference.
Today I've posted my review of the IE800s : http://www.head-fi.org/t/648956/review-tdk-ie800-another-winner-from-tdk Hopefully you'll like it!
  Introduction TDK Life on Record is a huge, very well known data storage, recordable media and audio manufacturer. In the 90s, almost every cassette and VHS Tape was manufactured by them. In the 2000s, when the DVD had begun to be the most used media, TDK started to slowly disappear from the market. Fast forward to 2007, Imation, an American corporation from Oakdale, Minnesota, had purchased TDK's brand name, and made a new TDK brand: TDK Performance, which...
+1
Yes, that's true. +1 for the TDK IE800. You might also like the TDK BA200.