Posts by ItsMeHere

I personally prefer the BA200s over the IE800s, but that is becuase I prefer the BA200's sound-signature over the IE800's one, not because anything else.
I'd also prefer to see a standard UE-like cable connection, but I guess that kind of connection has some meaning behind of it.
As far as I've heard from my contact at Shinwoo, they're currently looking at a late-March release date for the H-200 (it can change anytime though); I've been told that they're still tuning them.
I'm sometimes bothered by some deep-fitting IEMs (like the Etymotic HF5 for the example), but I'm not bothered at all when wearing my customs (LEAR LCM-5). I believe that this might be a personal matter though, so I'm not sure if you'll feel as me.
Were you there? If yes, did you get to hear the H-200s?
Where are these pictures coming from?
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad that you've enjoyed it. I'll also write a review about them (hopefully I'll finish it before the month's end). What's even more impressive is the additional clarity with the "Monitor Sound Adapter" - LEAR did a great job with this adapter too.
I got my LCM-5s a bit more than a week ago and I'm very happy with them - they're very impressive; their clarity and detailing levels are something very special, I've never experienced such a high level of both of them. Here's my unboxing video of the LCM-5s:  
    Just saw it too - WTF?! Closing of www.audeoworld.com webshop Dear friends of Audéo PFE Four years ago Phonak, as a manufacturer of hearing solutions, ventured into developing, producing and distributing the In-Ear Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones. With success, as the numerous awards and the positive press coverage about the excellent sound quality and wearing comfort prove. However, the decision has recently been taken to terminate production and international...
I've started my own channel a few days ago, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsaHeadphonesThing There are only 2 videos so far but I've got some more coming very soon.