Posts by ItsMeHere

They don't leak sound, but their isolation is only about average. They do benefit nicely from amping from my experience.
It seems like a quite interesting and promising product - looking forward to see it hitting the market.
Sorry, haven't heard them....
Yes, the BA200 is designed for an over-the-ear wearing while the IE800 is designed for a straight-down wearing. I haven't heard the R50s, but I've heard some other IEMs using the same TWFK driver - which I wouldn't really recommend for House & Hip-Hop due to its lack of bass in comparison to the IE800 and the BA200. Personally, I prefer the IE800 for Hip-Hop due to the more "fun" sound-signature of it, but it's a quite close match between it and the BA200 for me for...
yes, I'm using an LOD right now and I still get some sound when the volume is turned to 0.
Yes.
Do you mean the LEAR LCM-5? If yes, I'm not getting any hiss or background noises from it when connected to the Fireye HD even at low volume (even though I'm getting a slight channel imbalance at extemely low volumes) - your unit might really be defective.
1. Imaging is the placement of a vocal or an instrument in the "space".   2. The IE800's cable is of a standard length and has a small Y-Split while the BA200's one is too short (comes with an extension cable though) and it has a huge Y-Split. The BA200's isolation is quite a bit better. The BA200s have a better imaging while the IE800s do the sound-stage better. Both have around the same technical abilities, so sound-wise it's mostly a matter of personal preference.
Welcome to head-fi! First, could you please let us know the price that you're looking to pay for your new earphones? That should help us recommend you some worth-buying products at that price. Also, what genres would you be listening to with them? What kind of sound are you looking for? (bassy, balanced, etc.)
I really hope that it's true! After hearing the RE-400 and being so impressed from them for their $99 price-tag, I can't wait to hear what Fang will bring for $399.