Posts by ItsMeHere

If it has the same nozzle as the ASG-1 Rev. 1.3, you should try Comply TS-400 tips, they really help the fit and the seal.
Yes, they sound good out of almost any device.
Sorry for forgetting, I've now added a picture of the front to the original post.
I got the ASG-1 Rev. 1.3. about a week ago, and I haven't had much to listen to them yet, since I'm giving them a 200-hours burn-in treatment, but from the little that I've heard, my impressions are quite positive. The sound produced by the new in-house drivers is quite smooth, yet combined with a good amount of details, and the mids are slightly forward. I like the bass amount, which gives the sound a fun feeling but doesn't shadow or over-power the other frequencies....
Thanks! All of the pictures except of the adapter ones were actually shot by a photographer friend of mine, while I gave him the direction.
Thanks mate, I appreciate your warm feedback. As for the cable, it is indeed not one of the thickest ones that I've seen, but it still feels quite durable and strongly-built.
Introduction LEAR (an acronym of "Listen & Learn Everything. Acoustic & Audio Revolution) is a Hong-Kong based audio-products manufacturer founded in 2008 (which has recently also opened an HQ in Japan). The company makes portable headphone amplifiers, some different types of cables and adapters and also custom-fit in-ear-monitors ("CIEMs"), but in the past, they've also made some universal IEMs too. LEAR is owned by one the most famous audio stores in Hong-Kong,...
+1 Undun is such a great album - its artwork is even my avatar ;) I love most of their other albums too, especially "Do You Want More?" and "How I Got Over".
You might want to check out the LEAR LCM-5 + LEAR's "monitor sound" adapter. This is a very neutral CIEM with the adapter.
You forgot also the changes in the shell - if I remember, the bump area is cut down quite a bit and the shell might also be a bit smaller.