Posts by ItsMeHere

A very enjoyable read, thank you for such a detailed review!
  Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working on an IEM (under their brand as far as I know), with a dual-dynamic setup in a metal housing with a user replaceable cable, simply named "MS-E1011". Tony offered to send me a pre-production/prototype to review it and the MS-E1011 is going to be the subject of this review....
Sorry for the bump, but I got a word from Fanmusic that these are going to be sold at $99 - which makes them an incredible value in my opinion. Nothing about the release date yet though. I'm currently working on my own review of these, should be ready within a few days hopefully.
Very curious about this IEM, interested to hear what the stainless-stell plates do to the sound.
Thanks, your compliment is well appreciated!
My ears are quite tiny and they didn't have any problems making my LCM-5s - you can see photos of them in my review (link in my signature).
It's a lot easier to open and to close it now, but it's still nicely secured.
Here's a picture of the ASG-1 Rev. 1.3 case:     
They aren't silicone, they have acrylic-shells, but M-Fidelity offers silicone filling inside of them for an extra fee.
I think that currently, only the Aurisonics staff could confirm this ;)