Posts by ItsMeHere

Here's some info about the new product: http://www.pinterest.com/aurisonics/rockets/ It's called "Rockets" and there's going to be a kickstarter campaign launching in a week from now leading to its release.
I have three of DUNU's products in the past and there was a huge growth between each of them, and I am interested to hear the growth that the company has done with the DN-1000, which seems to be quite interesting.
FS: ACS T15 IEMs in a great condition. The price is $old, and it includes tracked shipping worldwide.   The IEMs will come with all of the original accessories, which are: a hard-shell case and 5 pairs of ear tips. There is a problem with the Triple-Flange tips (2 pairs) which is that they got a weird shape after a while and it is now permanent (you can see it in the pictures) but they're still pretty usable.   Payment is through PayPal only, the buyer adds 5% to the...
  M-Fidelity is a custom in-ear-monitoring and hearing-protection company based in Norway. They were formerly known as “Starkey Norway”, but since their lab’s contract with Starkey has ended they have became “M-Fidelity”. The company has quite a few CIEM offerings in their line, ranging between a large range of prices. Their flagship is called the SA-43 and it has 4 balanced-armature drivers inside of its shells, but there is a twist to that – the user can choose if he...
These are some pretty exciting news - looking forward to hear some more details about these series.
FS: Sunrise SW-Dragon II Earbuds. These earbuds have been used for only a several hours, so they're basically like new. The price is $OLD, and it includes tracked shipping worldwide.   The earbuds will come with all of the original accessories, which are: a hard-shell case, a shirt clip and 3 pairs of foam rings (one is already pre-installed on the earbuds).   Payment is through PayPal only, I'll cover the fees myself, so no need to add anything to the...
FS: Meelectronics A161P IEMs. These are brand new and unused warranty replacements. The price is $OLD, and it includes tracked shipping worldwide. The IEMs will come with the case that is seen in the picture, the two adapter cables that come with the A161P (cellphone adapter and PC adapter for the microphone), a pair of black ear-guides, a shirt clip and 4 pairs of tips (S/M/L single flanges, Large sized triple-flanges).   Payment through PayPal only, no need to...
I'm glad to hear that the review helped you, and I hope that you'll like the IEMs.
Rhapsodio now has a 12 BA CIEM/IEM (available in both forms)  : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=394603923983004&set=a.256304727812925.50624.254838767959521&type=1&theater
That's a great deal! Hope you'll like them as much as I do!