Posts by Hibuckhobby

About 3 weeks old and in excellent condition. Includes carrying case, velour bag, upgraded silver cable and both velour and leather ear pads. Price them and buy these at $550 shipped. Paypal add 3% Hibuck....
Really hopingm to hear some T1's and GS-1000's this time around. Hibuck...
I had a similar response.  For the most part, I felt I had other recordings that were not touted as binaural that created a better sense of space and depth to the sound.  With  that said, I enjoyed some of the music on it a great deal. Hibuck...
Getting pumped!  Meeting Skylab today and picking up this beauty.  (SX-1250)  
Combo is sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest.
Possibly sold pending funds
+1 on sincere thanks to Steve. Nice to put faces with names and good to see you again Rob. Iloved the Allnic as well as the Apex and Burmeister gear. I preferred the Darkstar to the Liquid Fire...but that's me. I'm already looking at the Eddie Current stuff online. I'm on my ipad, so I'll just say great meet and thanks to all who shared their gear. Hibuck...
Count me in! Hibuck....
Haeadphones in great shape. Two factory cables, extra set of earpads, black factory box, low hours. Amp works without problems...a few very light scratches on top. 2 tubes... one rca black glass (brighter). one unmarked 12au7 (smoother). tube rolling makes a big difference. Great price for this all hifiman combo. Only selling to feed upgraditis. Pics? Send me a PM with your email. I'll split shipping and paypal fees. Low ball offers cheerfully ignored. Hibuck...
This will be my first meet and therefore, I'm not bringing much.  Need to get the lay of the land. Very much looking forward to meeting new people and talking about the hobby. Doesn't hurt that there will be some things I've wanted to demo/hear there.   Pumped! Hibuck....