Posts by Hibuckhobby

Nice set of LCD-2's in rosewood in very good cond. with travel case and wood treatment oil for your Denon D7000's in excellent shape with box. pM me Hibuck...
Prices?
Bump for price reduction.
Good condition cosmetically, excellent electrically.   Closely matched RUBY El-84's and a very nice Raytheon windmill-getter 5751 in terms of tube complement.  Sounds great with HD600-650's.  It also has a transformer coupled output for lower impedance cans and switchable feedback.  Picture is representative....my camera died.   $175 and split shipping.  If using paypal, buyer pays fee. regards, Hibuck
Very good condition.  Comes with foam lined Beyer carrying case. I find them very comfortable with a big soundstage.  Just too many cans.  $200 plus shipping.  I will cover paypal fees.   Hibuck....
The Senn HD598 can easily be driven by your MacBook and with the slightest EQ in the bass, really sound quite good. Hibuck....
Just fired up my Lyr that I got along with about 40 tubes from another Head-fi member. So far, I've just rolled four sets of tubes, but can tell you that so far I like the Lorenz bottles the best and the 61np 'rocket' tubes as well.  RCA tubes are very smooth and neutral and a bit laid back in the bass.  I still have some Amperex 'hollands' to try.   Both the russian and the lorenz have great bass, a slight emphasis in the upper midrange and a smooth, clear...
  I'm using a Denon D-103 on my DL-61 and love it so far.  It's still breaking in. Running into a modified Jolida tube phono stage, then into a Pioneer SX-1250 into some rare JBL L200 T3's. Hibuck....
Champaign or Urbana?  Just curious as to where you're going from the Traf.... Hibuck....
About 3 weeks old and in excellent condition. Includes carrying case, velour bag, upgraded silver cable and both velour and leather ear pads. Price them and buy these at $550 shipped. Paypal add 3% Hibuck....