Posts by Hibuckhobby

Looking for something with a bit more bass weght than the voshkod's or lorenz. Thoughts? Hibuck.....
Thanks for the tip! It began life as a silver one...and life has been hard.Someone dropped it and put a gouge in the transformer cover. It came with a newSophia rectifier and a few tubes. I bought some nos Rca 6DE7's and have aChatham 5R4 coming. Sounds great with my D7000's, and HD650's. Stillbreaking in some hD700's. This thread is going to be hard on my wallet!Already talking to glenn about adapters.regards,Hibuck....
Just bought a used WA6 with Princess 274b and PDPS.  It's a little tarnished/less shiny than the ones I see pics of here, but it sure sounds great with the NOS 6DE7's I picked up.  Have also been trying a Amperex 5AR4 that is a bit more forward but has a great width to the soundstage.   Reading my way through this thread, but only up to page 310 right now. Hibuck......
Wrong thread
Going to make a serious effort to be there.  If I make it, I'll bring: Heavily modded Shanling CD1000 tube cd player Denon D7000 Woo WA6 Senn. HD700 Laptop Headroom Home PS audio DLIII   Hibuck....
I sold my ortho's and am downsizing. This sweetheart needs a new home. Local pickup only. You carry it up the stairs:D. $500 While he hasn't seen it for about 6 mo., Skylab knows this unit. Hibuck...    
Very good condition with HiFiMan cloth lined box.  A killer entry-level set of cans especially at this price.  Pics sent to serious inquiries...send your email via PM. $130  shipped in USA.   Paypal add 3% Hibuck.....
You have a PM. Hibuck...
PM sent
I'm using the PS Audio DLIII with a Lyr amp and Lorenz tubes (60's yugo versions) and after about a half hour of warm up...it sounds great with the 650's.  They have a bit more of a mid-centric presentation, but there is a near holographic sound the instruments (especially) such as acoustic guitar (Nils Lofgren) that I don't get even with my more expensive cans. Hibuck....