or Connect

Posts by Hibuckhobby

I sold my ortho's and am downsizing. This sweetheart needs a new home. Local pickup only. You carry it up the stairs:D. $500 While he hasn't seen it for about 6 mo., Skylab knows this unit. Hibuck...    
Very good condition with HiFiMan cloth lined box.  A killer entry-level set of cans especially at this price.  Pics sent to serious inquiries...send your email via PM. $130  shipped in USA.   Paypal add 3% Hibuck.....
You have a PM. Hibuck...
PM sent
I'm using the PS Audio DLIII with a Lyr amp and Lorenz tubes (60's yugo versions) and after about a half hour of warm up...it sounds great with the 650's.  They have a bit more of a mid-centric presentation, but there is a near holographic sound the instruments (especially) such as acoustic guitar (Nils Lofgren) that I don't get even with my more expensive cans. Hibuck....
Nice set of LCD-2's in rosewood in very good cond. with travel case and wood treatment oil for your Denon D7000's in excellent shape with box. pM me Hibuck...
Prices?
Bump for price reduction.
Good condition cosmetically, excellent electrically.   Closely matched RUBY El-84's and a very nice Raytheon windmill-getter 5751 in terms of tube complement.  Sounds great with HD600-650's.  It also has a transformer coupled output for lower impedance cans and switchable feedback.  Picture is representative....my camera died.   $175 and split shipping.  If using paypal, buyer pays fee. regards, Hibuck
Very good condition.  Comes with foam lined Beyer carrying case. I find them very comfortable with a big soundstage.  Just too many cans.  $200 plus shipping.  I will cover paypal fees.   Hibuck....