or Connect

Posts by Hibuckhobby

Just bought a used WA6 with Princess 274b and PDPS.  It's a little tarnished/less shiny than the ones I see pics of here, but it sure sounds great with the NOS 6DE7's I picked up.  Have also been trying a Amperex 5AR4 that is a bit more forward but has a great width to the soundstage.   Reading my way through this thread, but only up to page 310 right now. Hibuck......
Wrong thread
Going to make a serious effort to be there.  If I make it, I'll bring: Heavily modded Shanling CD1000 tube cd player Denon D7000 Woo WA6 Senn. HD700 Laptop Headroom Home PS audio DLIII   Hibuck....
I sold my ortho's and am downsizing. This sweetheart needs a new home. Local pickup only. You carry it up the stairs:D. $500 While he hasn't seen it for about 6 mo., Skylab knows this unit. Hibuck...    
Very good condition with HiFiMan cloth lined box.  A killer entry-level set of cans especially at this price.  Pics sent to serious inquiries...send your email via PM. $130  shipped in USA.   Paypal add 3% Hibuck.....
You have a PM. Hibuck...
PM sent
I'm using the PS Audio DLIII with a Lyr amp and Lorenz tubes (60's yugo versions) and after about a half hour of warm up...it sounds great with the 650's.  They have a bit more of a mid-centric presentation, but there is a near holographic sound the instruments (especially) such as acoustic guitar (Nils Lofgren) that I don't get even with my more expensive cans. Hibuck....
Nice set of LCD-2's in rosewood in very good cond. with travel case and wood treatment oil for your Denon D7000's in excellent shape with box. pM me Hibuck...
Prices?