Posts by Hibuckhobby

Just as the title line says, they are in decent shape.  Ear pads are good and cable is not damaged.  There are a few paint chips along the edge of the headband as is common with these.  If you can deal with a moderate cosmetic issue, you can save a bundle.  If you need pics...send me a PM with your email and I'll take a cell pic or two.   First $225 shipped in USA (only)  Paypal add 3.5%  Price is firm. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. They work...
Reduced price is pretty firm. Hibuck....
for sale:  a very nice set of Denon D7000 headphones with only a couple hundred hours of usage.There are no nicks, scratches or mars that I have found.   I do not, however have the original box. They will be packaged well.  The pics are cell phone, so please excuse any glare from the flash. $650 plus shipping.  I will absorb paypal fees unless buyer prefers to use gift or Postal Money Order. Hibuck....
It really is about personal preference. I've had the Lyr, Asgard, EF-5 and others...and would take a Bottlehead Crack over them hands down. YMMV, Hibuck...
nice, clean withhundreds of dollars in extra tubes including telefunken rectifiers and mullard drivers. Buyer pays shipping and fees.  Pics to follow. hibuck....
I've tried multiple rectifieers from an Amperex GZ34 to a Tungsol 5R4 and a SP247b.  I keep coming back to my vintage 5Y3 rca.  Taut bass, good tonal balance and good soundstage.  It's like a the princess and the tungsol had a love child. Hibuck....
Just gauging interest at this point, but would consider a straight across trade of my good condition WA2 for a WA6SE in like condition.  I have a number of tubes for the WA2 for all three holes...rectifier, driver and power tube...valuing at least $500 plus.  Would prefer a WA6SE with a few tubes for rolling as well.   Unit works perfectly, no hum...noise...etc. I just have several OTL amps and need something with a bit more output should I ever decide to...
[RIGHT[/RIGHT]Not yet, but have tried 1939 vintage 6SA7's. This thing is so close to the amp I bought from you that I may sell that amp, add a speedball and call it good.Hibuck...
I'm going old school with a PSAudio DLIII.  Been very happy with it. For me, detail is important, but tonality is most important. Hibuck....
New Crack head here.  Just got mine today and I have to admit, it's better than I expected. I have a number of "decent" amps:  WA2, WA6, Headroom Home and even without much  time to burn in, the Bottlehead doesn't take a backseat to any of them.  This is flat out, the best my Senn HD 600's have ever sounded.  Diana Krall is simply intoxicating. Hibuck....