Posts by Hibuckhobby

Good condition with carrying case.  New earpads about 75 hours ago. Non-smoking, non-pet environment    $140 plus shipping.  I will cover Paypal. Not really looking for trades...although would consider Senn.  Momentum over ears. Prefer to keep transaction within US. regards, Hibuck
Great starter system that will stand on it's own for some time.   The Home has it's own built in high quality supply and has enough power to drive both the Beyers and my HE500's.  They Beyers are in good condition with new ear pads.  The amp is in very good condition with no issues. Be very hard pressed to find a system of this quality at this price. You can also use the headroom as a preamp for a desktop   I have the box for the headphones, but not the amp.   Price is...
For sale:  Very nice set of HD600's with HD650 cable.  Low hours, no paint chips. Late model with silver driver.  Preferred by some over the HD650, pair these with a nice SET amp and see why.  Price is firm.  Buyer pays shipping, I will cover paypal. $225   Hibuck...
Great intro to headphones and tub amps...for some...all they will ever want/need.I am the second owner of the Crack.  It works perfectly and is in very good cosmeticcondition.  It probably has a couple of hundred hours on it.  The base is stained withwalnut stain and it has a logo attached to the front.  It will come with a low hour rcapower tube and either a baldwin 12au7 or a 12bh7 at buyers preference. The HD600's have similar hours on them.  No dings/scratches/chips. ...
I find that I prefer the spatiality (made up that word) of the HD650 especially on acoustic music. The difference between the two tonally, I do not find to be huge....although the 600 does sound a bit flatter above 3k.   At the end of the day, it's about what your ears/tastes find pleasing.  You listen with your ears, not an RTA microphone. Hibuck....  
For Sale:   Well loved Woo WA6.  Not sure of exact age, but it does work with 6CY7 tubes, so was built after 2010.  Amp works perfectly and is dead quiet.   Previous owner put a ding in the top of the transformer cover...shown in picture.  Obviously no impact on performance...but shown for full disclosure.   Included in the sale are several low hour/high quality rectifiers.   Princess Sophia 274b, Amperex/Bugle Boy GZ34/5AR4, Tungsol/Jan NOS 5R4WGB, and my...
Wish I could make it.  Next year...for sure! By then I'll be moved up to near Maple Grove. Sounds like a great first meet. Hibuck....
Just as the title line says, they are in decent shape.  Ear pads are good and cable is not damaged.  There are a few paint chips along the edge of the headband as is common with these.  If you can deal with a moderate cosmetic issue, you can save a bundle.  If you need pics...send me a PM with your email and I'll take a cell pic or two.   First $225 shipped in USA (only)  Paypal add 3.5%  Price is firm. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. They work...
Reduced price is pretty firm. Hibuck....
for sale:  a very nice set of Denon D7000 headphones with only a couple hundred hours of usage.There are no nicks, scratches or mars that I have found.   I do not, however have the original box. They will be packaged well.  The pics are cell phone, so please excuse any glare from the flash. $650 plus shipping.  I will absorb paypal fees unless buyer prefers to use gift or Postal Money Order. Hibuck....