or Connect

Posts by drenco

Anyone know how this is gonna sound/compare to the LG G5 with DAC module ?
Well upon further research looking at the usual TPU Gel cases for the LG G5 with DAC module i discovered this one its certainly the best of the bunch im gonna have to order it: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Voia-Hi-Fi-Plus-Duo-Veil-Case-for-LG-G5-LG-OEM-Case-/361579889959?var=&hash=item542fd74527:m:mf-QdoI_IozXwWdbFIO9bEQ
I see its £5.80 which ive never spent on an app to date but if its noticeably the best regarding sound quality id be stupid not to get it really.
So does the standard full version of Poweramp work with this module and what are considered the best Music Player apps for this DAC ?
What cases are available for the LG G5 with DAC module as im having trouble finding them ?
Yeah after much research and a new contract about to take place ive was choosing between the Edge or HTC 10 funnily enough leaning towards the HTC 10 seems like a more complete phone and much slicker software that gets Android new OS's FAR quicker than Samsung bother's to.
So can anyone confirm that the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Exynos version with the Wolfson DAC is any good ?
How are you meant to verify if these are legit or not as ive scanned the QR code and it takes me to a Chinese screen with a picture and text which isn't very helpful.
Was just wondering what is considered the best bang for buck cable as both of these Sennheiser Momentum & AKG 452 have detachable cables and therefore could probably be improved greatly with a decent cable. thx
Hi ive got various headphones like my Audio-Technica ATH-M50 with my PA2V2 amp but thats setup not suitable for the gym, but for the gym i like the sound delivery as its well suited of the cheap but decent Sennheiser CX 200 so id like a pair of earphones that sound similar to the CX 200's but are Bluetoothed up as i really need to get rid of the hassle of cables etc, thx