or Connect

Posts by whitedragon551

Congrats to the reviewers.  Everyone who didnt win, good luck next time.
1) Grand Rapids, USA 2) Aurisonics ASG2, Shure SRH750DJ, Thinksound MS01 3) Laptop with MediaMonkey or Galaxy Note 4 4) Schiit Wyrd, Schiit Magni, Schiit Vali 5) Any as long as its not country. 6) Yes and have done so for other reviews in the past. 7) http://www.head-fi.org/users/282142/reviews 8) An MP3 player with integrated amp for a portable amped music experience. Instead of carrying a phone/amp or iPod/amp and having them held together via rubber bands. Have...
 Its exactly why the Schiit Wyrd exists. Its a powered USB hub essentially. Most motherboards dont put out enough amps on the USB level to power these Schiit devices requiring a powered USB hub. It happens to the Modi's as well.
I have a Schiit Vali, Modi and Wyrd all in mint condition. They are the USB flavors. What would you say the 3 pieces are worth as a package?
 1. Shure Audio. Started college off with my SRH750DJ's.2. Favorite products are the Yulong Audio DA8 and my Aurisonics ASG2.0's. I love the sound sig of the ASG2's along with their portability. They are like a set of full size headphones in a case.3. I listen to it all day via spotify. As a Network Engineer I do some tedious or very time consuming tasks often remotely. Music keeps me motivated and occupied while doing those tasks.
Price dropped $100 from $325 to $225.
Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Thought someone here would like to know.   http://blog.gradolabs.com/?p=176
Id be willing to bet the cable is bad. Ive seen this a million times as a Network Engineer. Breaks in the cables happen inside the sheath. When you move the cable it lasts long enough to shorten the gap in the broken cable and is recognized. Replacing the cable is the easiest and cheapest part to test with.
Anyone play Smite or Hawken? I am working on building up a twitch base and just looking for people to play with and start streaming.