Posts by whitedragon551

NVIDIA 770GTX 12Gbs of DDR3 1600Mhz RAM Intel i7 4700MQ 2.4Ghz-3.4Ghz CPU 750Gb 720 RPM SATA3 300 16Mb Cache HD Win 7 x64 Pro Intel Dual Band AC7260 802.11 A/AC/B/G/N 2.4/5.0Ghz + Bluetooth WLAN card
 Im fully aware.  Im sure there are portable systems that are excellent. A cell phone however isnt one of them. Obviously these manufacturers make them with a primary goal, making phone calls and texting, over audio.
Could give the Shure SRH750DJ's a try. They are analytical like the SRH840's but have an emphasized low end.
The review I read was on the OS and hardware. It wasnt an audio test. Lets be honest. Who is using $4-$500+ headphones with a cell phone? Headphones in that price category deserve a dedicated home setup, not a portable setup.
 I read a comparison of the Xperia, SG4, and HTC1. the SG4 and HTC1 beat it out on everything except for camera quality.
With all the audio issues with the S4 looks like I wont be able to use my Gorilla Ears AT5's (25 ohms) and possibly other IEM"s that I have (Heir Audio 3.Ai and Aurisonics ASG2).
Figured Id share this with fellow headfi enthusiasts. If you have an Amazon account you can get this for free. http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b/ref=sa_menu_adr_app?ie=UTF8&node=2350149011 
From my conversation with Aurisonics the serial numbers for these are the last 2 digits of the year made and then 1xxx where xxx is the current number made. So yes you would have the 8th ones made.
This thread is for anyone with a set of Aurisonic ASG2.0's.   What color did you go with? What serial number you have? And thoughts, impressions, etc?   I got mine in the Aurisonics giveaway. They are frosted glass and serial number 131002 (2nd ones made). So far I love them. They seem to have the perfect low end bump I like.
I have a quick amendment. I have since aquired a set of AuriSonic ASG2.0's and the Heir Audio 3.Ai's. Comparisons are below:   Heir Audio 3.Ai   Alicia Keys – No One: The base is pronounced in this song, yet everything maintains clarity. Stone Sour – Through Glass: The 3.Ai’s were the most clear on this excerpt over any of the other headphones. While it had the most clarity it lacked in low end. Usher – Scream: Midbass is the shining point of this...