or Connect

Posts by whitedragon551

Whats the difference between the AKG K612 and 612Pro? Ive always wanted to try some AKG's out.
Wish I had the cash on hand to snag these, I have been wanting a pair. If you change your mind on trades let me know.
Thanks for the book. I knew I was leaving something out. I updated the OP with music types.   Any idea what the difference is between the HE-400 and 400S? Appears the 400S is the newer model.
Looking for a set of open back headphones to use at work. I get alot of phone calls and need to be able to hear the outside world. Looking for something at or under $200. Willing to buy used. They will be used with a Schiit Wyrd, Magni, Vali stack.   I had a set of Grado SR80i's and really liked them. I regret getting rid of them.   So far I am looking at sets of Sen HD558, 598's, HiFiMan HE400 or 400S, Grado SR125e with aftermarket cups. Any others I should...
 Ive seen/worked with alot of companies that just pick a model and "give" them to 3 or so people for reviews. The ones I have worked with normally pick something in the middle of the road in their line of offerings.
   Also waiting. Its been over 3 weeks since I sent a shipping address and havent had a PM in return
Thats Well I hope its nice out this weekend as I am out of town.
Has anyone received their review unit yet?
Thanks for the opportunity. LucasCL PM has been sent.
Anyone?