or Connect

Posts by whitedragon551

I work for an IT company and the suite we are in used to be a health club. When the health club vacated the suite they left behind their in ceiling speakers. We want to make use of them and stream music for the office.   We have a 75Mb connection.   We know we need an amp or receiver based on impedence with low power output. The tough part is finding the device to stream the music. The owner wants something that can use Spotify, Pandora, or other streaming services to...
I have a pair of Aurisonics ASG 2.0's. They are clear with clear cables. Everything is 100% functional. There is greening of the cables like normal as I have had them since the release of the ASG 2.0 model. I have serial number 2 of them ever made. I have all accessories and the case along with the product card and serial number card. What are they worth?
Anyone?   Picture attached.  
I started a similar thread, but it wasnt for gaming and it was a pretty overwhelming conclusion that the AKG K612 Pro's are the best under $200 headphone on the market.
I am primarily interested in the: As an avid gamer I am primarily interested in the HV-H2158U and the HV-H91DJ Country you are living in: USA An example of your past review: My reviews can be found here: http://www.head-fi.org/users/282142/reviews (Optional) Any other HAVIT product you own: Have never heard of the company before, but products look interesting.
Bought some AKG K612Pros'
I got a set of AKG K612Pros today and noticed one side was quieter than the other.   I looked at the ear pads and noticed the center of the speakers looked off center so I took the pads off. Found one of the foam pieces was off center so recentered them and all is good.   During this process I noticed one of the drivers has a dimple in the surround about 1/8 of an inch wide. Will this affect anything? Should I exchange them? They were purchased direct from AKG.
Im leaning to the AKG K612Pros as I like the looks and have wanted to try some AKG stuff. How does the 612 stack up against the HE400S? I havent been able to find anything on this comparison.
So far it seems like almost everyone prefers the K612Pro in this price range.
627 pages is a little much to read.