Posts by whitedragon551

Dispute the charges. Im sure you didnt pay with cash.
Possibly a DRM issue with Amazon?
Ive never used AudioGrail, but it appears to be a MediaMonkey, MusicBee alternative. Today its being given away for free.  http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/audiograil-7-2/
 You can get good DDR3 RAM with 2x8Gb sticks for about $125. If your after gaming RAM with the best timings its upwards of $180-$200 for same quantity. You should be happy you dont have a high end gaming laptop. RAM for my laptop costs around $160 for some 2x8Gb sticks of  GSkill RIP Jaw with crappy 9-9-9-28 timings.
 http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup Here is a list of the qualities available: High Quality MP3will play in any MP3 player. encoded with LAME at V0, fully tagged. FLAC LoselessCD quality - will not play in itunes or many other popular media players. FLAC Hi Definitionbetter-than-CD-quality 24bit 96kHZ audio - will not play in itunes or many other popular media players. M4A Apple LoselessCD quality - will play in itunes. High Def WAVE 24/96better-than-CD-quality 24bit 96kHz...
I never buy games at full price. As a computer gamer I will buy from GOG, Steam, Origin, etc. when they are on sale. I love the Battlefield series and had 1500+ hours into BF2, but I will never drop $60 on the new BF4.
I vote for Shure SRH750 DJ's. Cheaper than the ATH50's and better low end while still maintaining clarity elsewhere. These can be had for $110 from authorized Shure dealers on eBay.
Sounds like he is going Laptop onboard audio > AK120 > Optical out to HT receiver > headphones.
When you order I would also request that they put the additional RAM under the keyboard. There are 2 slots under the removable back and 2 under the keyboard. To install RAM under the keyboard you have to send the laptop in. If you have them install both slots under the keyboard it leaves the other 2 slots free for upgrade on your own.
 The bigfoot Networks Killer card has built in QoS (Quality of Service) capabilities so it optimizes network traffic for games, or skype, team speak, ventrillo, or what ever you want to take priority. Any basic wireless router can do this. I went with the Dual Band AC7260 in my Sager. It offers the new AC protocol which is in theory gigabit wireless speeds. To take advantage of the AC protocol you have to have a wireless router that supports AC. Are you sure that laptop...