Posts by whitedragon551

Looking for a mint condition Schiit Wyrd with all accessories/original box from Schiit. Let me know what you have. PP ready.
Ive seen people post in both. I just made a thread in the correct spot. Thanks.
I have a mint condition Schiit Bifrost Uber w/Gen 2 USB for sale. I can include the original box. Got it in a trade and have no need for it at this time.   Specs for those who dont know:   Inputs: Coaxial SPDIF, Optical SPDIF, USB (optional)
 Input Capability: up to 24/192 for all inputs, including 24/176.4 
Input Receiver, SPDIF: Crystal Semiconductor CS8416
Input Receiver, USB: C-Media CM6631A D/A Conversion IC: AKM4399
 Analog Summing, Filtering: Fully Discrete,...
All pm's replied to
I have a mint condition Schiit Bifrost Uber w/Gen 2 USB for sale. I can include the original box. Got it in a trade and have no need for it at this time.   Specs for those who dont know:   Inputs: Coaxial SPDIF, Optical SPDIF, USB (optional)
 Input Capability: up to 24/192 for all inputs, including 24/176.4 
Input Receiver, SPDIF: Crystal Semiconductor CS8416
Input Receiver, USB: C-Media CM6631A D/A Conversion IC: AKM4399
 Analog Summing, Filtering: Fully Discrete,...
Black friday sale. 10% off.
Lets get them gone. This set used to run for $1200 back when I did a review for Gorilla Ears.
Anyone else?
 Sale: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826468001 Anyone have any experience with the others in the OP?
 So you havent had any real life use of any head sets listed here including the Kingston HyperX headphones, but are going based on the fact they look similar? I have been in the audio game for a long time and similar looking drivers definitely doesnt mean they are the same. Based on manufacturer specs they arent even the same sensitivity or the same resistance. Chalk that up how you will, but to me that shows they arent the same driver.