or Connect

Posts by whitedragon551

I have the E5 and its definitely under priced for the features you get. I prefer it to my Schiit Magni/Modi stack and my Fiio E11, but Im not roaming much with audio so I dont really use it.
I am planning to pick up my conceal carry permit. My equipment used to be at my desk in my office, but I am not there very much so it doesnt make sense to keep it. I am thinking about throwing my stuff up for sale as a package deal. It would be a good starter package into the hobby.   Everything is in mint condition   1. Schiit Wyrd, Modi, and Vali (All Gen 1) with all USB/RCA's required to plug and play. I have the original box for all of these 2. Aurisonics ASG 2.0....
I was recommended the AKG K612Pro's over the X2's and love them.
Got my H850 Review up here:   http://www.tystechtalk.com/2016/01/02/edifier-h850-review/
Lets drop it to $140.
I as just looking for something like this for an office enviornment. How much does one of these run?
Item(s) for Sale: Lenovo Thinkpad T530 Laptop   Has plenty of RAM for streaming audio's. Item(s) Description/Condition: Laptop is used, but in very good shape. There is some wear on the mouse pad. Everything is 100% functional on the laptop Laptop was rebuilt with a new Seagate 500Gb HDD (7200 RPM) with Windows 8.1 x64 Pro. Also upgraded to 8Gb of RAM.   Specs: Intel i5 3320M 2.6Ghz CPU Intel HD4000 Integrated GPU Intel Centrino Advanced N 6205 WLAN...
Company Name: Etymotic Company Website: http://www.etymotic.com/consumer/earphones/mk5.html Headphone Model: MK5 Isolator Frequency Range: 20Hz-15KHz Headphone Style (Open, Closed, etc.): In Ear Monitors Impedance: 32 Ohms Sensitivity: 95db   Pros: Great sounding IEM’s for low cost. Cons: The ear tips are very hard to change. Small assortment of tips. Lack of a low end.   Rating Definitions Audio Quality: How good a set of headphones sounds in relation to...
I have a mint condition Soundblaster E5 up for sale.   It has been sitting on my desk for a few months now with no use. I have the original box and paper work. Will come with all accessories it shipped with.   Asking $150 shipped in the Con US. No trades please. Trying to get cash together to get the wife's car fixed.
Does anyone else make their own CIEM or IEM cables? I am wanting something I cant find pre-manufactured. Im fairly confident in my soldering abilities. Just curious where I could get the proper ends and IEM connectors and which cables to use.