Posts by whitedragon551

I saw this online and literally laughed out load.  
What about the Monster N-Tune's? They look extremely similar as well.
I have also had my 750DJ's for quite some time also throwing them around in my backpack on campus and mine are still in mint condition. Perhaps all these issues came from a specific batch.  
Id be down for a meet. I travel through Lansing to Sterling Heights on a regular basis. I may be able to get a couple friends to show up as well. They have the Sony XB500's and a set of Sennheiser HD598's.   My equipment is in my signature.  
Have received this set of IEM's to review. I have all accessories, original box, and they are in mint condition. The I3CS went through a standard 50 hour burn in and maybe 5-10 hours actually in ear. The I3CS can be seen here:   http://www.pc-babble.com/869/dunu-topsound-i3c-s-headphone-review/           I am looking to trade for another set of headphones, either IEM or over ear (closed or open back), or headphone amps/dac's to review next. If you...
  No. I use them for all different genres. Everything from Beach Boys to Metallica and Norah Jones to Usher. They do great on all of them. From what I read when I bought my pair these were a combination of the analytical side and clarity of the SRH840s with the bass from the SRH440's.
Another resurrection. Im thinking about the Vapor 4 case on my 4S but not sure about being able to fit my AT5's which have a standard Westone type cable. Anyone have any other recommendations?  
Their are several people here who have ASG2's on the way, myself included from their giveaway. They arent being shipped until NAMM is over. I plan on doing a review for mine as I have done in the past. Ive heard great things about AS, but have yet to hear a set personally.
Ive only got 1 pair of over ear headphones. From all the ones I have had in my possession:   Gorilla Ears CIEM AT5, Shure SRH750DJ, Grado SR80i, , VMODA Crossfade Custom LP, Dunu I3C-S, Brainwavz R1, FocalPrice CK700, JVC "Marshmallow" HAFX34B   Not sure where my ASG 2's will fit in. Im guessing beteween the AT5's and 750DJ's.
Nice price. Just sold mine for this about a week ago.