Posts by whitedragon551

The Antlion was going to be my first recommendation. I just got one and its very well built. It fits on my Shure 750DJ"s very well. If the HE-500s are similar in size you should be ok.   You can see my pictures here:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/740462/new-gaming-headset#post_11171404
Willing to trade for a Schiit Modi + some cash on your end or other headphones.
I went the modmic road and attached them to the Shure SRH750DJ's I have that I love. They never get used anyway as the ASG2's are more portable but now I have a reason.   I was able to sneak the modmic cable through the coiled cable on the Shure's and use the cable management clips Antlion sent to bundle everything into 1 cord.      
New to the club. Just got the Wyrd, Modi, and Vali for my home setup.
Looking for a 6-10" USB cable for my Schiit Wyrd to Modi. Any recommendations? Would also like something that comes in a 2-3' flavor as well to go from the PC to the Wyrd. Budget is a concern. Not looking to spend $50 on USB cables.
Looking for a mint condition Schiit Wyrd with all original accessories, paper work, and box. PP is ready. I will require pics with a username/date regardless of feedback.
Looking for a mint condition Schiit Wyrd with all accessories/original box from Schiit. Let me know what you have. PP ready.
Ive seen people post in both. I just made a thread in the correct spot. Thanks.
I have a mint condition Schiit Bifrost Uber w/Gen 2 USB for sale. I can include the original box. Got it in a trade and have no need for it at this time.   Specs for those who dont know:   Inputs: Coaxial SPDIF, Optical SPDIF, USB (optional)
 Input Capability: up to 24/192 for all inputs, including 24/176.4 
Input Receiver, SPDIF: Crystal Semiconductor CS8416
Input Receiver, USB: C-Media CM6631A D/A Conversion IC: AKM4399
 Analog Summing, Filtering: Fully Discrete,...
All pm's replied to