Posts by whitedragon551

Price dropped $100 from $325 to $225.
Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Thought someone here would like to know.   http://blog.gradolabs.com/?p=176
Id be willing to bet the cable is bad. Ive seen this a million times as a Network Engineer. Breaks in the cables happen inside the sheath. When you move the cable it lasts long enough to shorten the gap in the broken cable and is recognized. Replacing the cable is the easiest and cheapest part to test with.
Anyone play Smite or Hawken? I am working on building up a twitch base and just looking for people to play with and start streaming.
I have my license and so far not a fan.   Movement is subpar compared to other FPS games, the menus tilting left to right are annoying depending on which side of the screen your mouse is on, the game doesnt require any skill. Its just spray and pray. The only thing I like so far is the weapon selection.
 Ive had both pairs. While the Crossfades were more comfortable, the 750DJ"s sound better to me. I have had my pair almost 3 years now and have not had a single quality issue with them.
Item(s) for Sale:   Rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 32Gb Blackmist on Verizon Phone will come with all original accessories including headphones and charger. Phone will also come with a black Elago G7 slimfit case and the Spigen Neo Hybrid case with Graphite trim ring.   Item(s) Description/Condition:   Phone is in great condition, has been in a case most of its life. The battery cover does have some blemishes on it from debris being caught between the case and the...
$350 shipped
Has anyone received the ambassadors email yet?