or Connect

Posts by whitedragon551

Ok why? How do they stack up against what has already been mentioned?
Whats the difference between the AKG K612 and 612Pro? Ive always wanted to try some AKG's out.
Wish I had the cash on hand to snag these, I have been wanting a pair. If you change your mind on trades let me know.
Thanks for the book. I knew I was leaving something out. I updated the OP with music types.   Any idea what the difference is between the HE-400 and 400S? Appears the 400S is the newer model.
Looking for a set of open back headphones to use at work. I get alot of phone calls and need to be able to hear the outside world. Looking for something at or under $200. Willing to buy used. They will be used with a Schiit Wyrd, Magni, Vali stack.   I had a set of Grado SR80i's and really liked them. I regret getting rid of them.   So far I am looking at sets of Sen HD558, 598's, HiFiMan HE400 or 400S, Grado SR125e with aftermarket cups. Any others I should...
 Ive seen/worked with alot of companies that just pick a model and "give" them to 3 or so people for reviews. The ones I have worked with normally pick something in the middle of the road in their line of offerings.
   Also waiting. Its been over 3 weeks since I sent a shipping address and havent had a PM in return
Thats Well I hope its nice out this weekend as I am out of town.
Has anyone received their review unit yet?
Thanks for the opportunity. LucasCL PM has been sent.