Posts by whitedragon551

So you havent had any real life use of any head sets listed here including the Kingston HyperX headphones, but are going based on the fact they look similar? I have been in the audio game for a long time and similar looking drivers definitely doesnt mean they are the same. Based on manufacturer specs they arent even the same sensitivity or the same resistance. Chalk that up how you will, but to me that shows they arent the same driver.
 Ok. Have you heard the others in comparison or just going based on what the speakers in the HyperX look like?
I am in the market for a new gaming headset. Must have a mic. Currently I used the Logitech G230 I think is what it is. I dislike the mic/volume controls inline as they always seem to crap out first.   So far I am looking at the Shure BRH440M, Sennheiser U320 or PC320. Anyone have any other recommendations around $100 or less?
I have a set of mint condition Gorilla Ear AT5 CIEM's for reshell. Drivers and cables are perfect, but my ears are obviously different than yours. Up until recently the AT5 was Gorilla Ears flagship $1200 CIEM.   They will come with the hard carrying case, cleaning tools, fiber cloth, etc. Basically everything they came with from Gorilla Ears.   Images can be seen in my review here:   http://www.head-fi.org/products/gorilla-ears-at5/reviews/9386   Asking for $400...
Looking for a mint condition Schiit Asgard 2 to pair with a Schiit Bifrost. Must be USA plug.   Can offer cash or headphones (IEM's) as trade.
Interested. Have never used any RHA products, but these look very intriguing.
Highly doubt it. That site is known for making imitation junk.
Just figured Id let everyone know about Helium Music Manager Premium and that its free on BitsDuJour today. Its normally $30 for a license so grab it while you can.   Looks to be a great alternative to MediaMonkey/MusicBee.   http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/helium-music-manager/in=todays-deals-home
Shoot me a PM with an offer and we will go from there.
 Thats a fantastic CPU. Still very capable today. I have one sitting in an auto cad rig right now and I love it.