or Connect

Posts by whitedragon551

Topside.
Updated to Windows 10 Pro v1607 Build 14393.10. Easier to go back than get Win10 for free.
It can have it if you want it to. I just didnt install it because Lenovo's driver support for Windows 10 is pretty trash right now. Had alot of wireless issues with it.
Willing to sell for $250 shipped for all 3 items, plus associated power adapters and RCA's.
Make me an offer. Needs to go. Bought a puppy and need to recoup some costs.
Item(s) for Sale: Lenovo Thinkpad W550S Model: 20E2001BUS Item(s) Description/Condition: Laptop is in great condition. No wear on the mouse, trackpoint, or buttons. Under warranty until 9/26/2018   The screen was broken and I have replaced it with a Samsung matte LED 1920x1080 screen. Has a few surface scratches on the lid, but otherwise in very good condition.   Will have a factory install of Windows 8.1 64 bit Pro   Will make an awesome music...
Microsoft has a product called SyncToy. Its free. It can handle 1 to 1 syncs (NAS to extHDD) or 2 way syncs (NAS to extHDD and extHDD to NAS). I have used this for a similar process in the past making sure the music folder on my PC was current on my NAS as well.   https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15155
 If you have an offer make one.
 I loved my G700S, but Ive had 2 of them and both USB charge ports on the front died within 6 months.
Pics uploaded.   As you can see I still have all original boxes as well.