or Connect

Posts by whitedragon551

Also waiting. Its been over 3 weeks since I sent a shipping address and havent had a PM in return
Thats Well I hope its nice out this weekend as I am out of town.
Has anyone received their review unit yet?
Thanks for the opportunity. LucasCL PM has been sent.
Anyone?
   See above on the same page.
I have a set of Aurisonics ASG2.'s. Ive had them for just over 2 years. They are still going strong, but the stock cable is starting to break. The stress areas on the Y are starting to peel away and the cable is very green (its a clear cable). I want to replace them, but dont want to spend a ton of money.   They appear to be a standard 2 prong IEM cable. Looking for something I can maybe get in a different color. I realize the green isnt a big deal, but its ugly. It...
Which product(s) you would like to review (you may rank the products if more than one): Im interested in the Aurvana In-Ear3 Plus IEM's and the E5 Amp Head-Fi username: Location (City/Country): Grand Rapids, MI Do you own any similar products? If yes, which: I currently own Aurisonics ASG2, Thinksound MS01, but have used Heir Audio 3.Ai and Gorilla Ears AT5's in past. As far as portable amps I still own a Fiio E11. Link(s) to a previous review(s): All of my reviews are on...
Have you tried this:   http://science.opposingviews.com/keep-usb-active-macintosh-sleep-mode-10704.html
If thats the case then why does it only affect the left ear piece? I highly doubt the sensitivity on the left ear piece is 23db more sensitive than the right ear piece.