or Connect

Posts by mikek200

LOL,That's what I'm trying to find out? Was thinking ,it would give  me more-----UUUMMMPHH! Guess I am wrong??   My home rig,is an Asgard-2 with a GungnirMB dac   Thanks for your help,PA,you just saved me some money.,   Mike
I already have it. I was considering an amp/dac combo,to get better sound quality,when I travel..?
Need some help,normally I use ,my home desktop amp/dac to listen to my Titan1's,or Vsonic Gr7's I'd like to get one of the FiiO amp/dacs,to use when traveling?..to SE Asia. I've narrowed down my selection to either the E17,or,the Q1   I've gone over all the reviews on both units,and would like to know,if any other head-fiers have tested both units,if,so,which one comes out the winner? Price is not an issue,and I'm looking for the best sound quality..   Any...
Great Post Canali, You put the top 5 reviews in one place-Thank You,Sir   I'll try to post back next Tuesday ,after,I get delivery I'm hoping for the best.     Mike
why not try to get to a meet ,on the west coast..or,..??? I still use a small planar set up as well. For me,the ultimate in sound quality,is the stax set up  The recent upgrade to my amp has brought the SQ to a new level,simply amazing There are times,when I'm listening ,and I am so involved with the music,my wife has to pull me away from the computer.-LOL   Good Luck>> Mike
Just ordered a pair.   Got them from1moreusa.com.   I e-mailed them,& they will be here in NY,on Tuesday---NICE!!!!,excellent shipping ,!!!   Mike
Post Deleted
For Sale,the above tubes.,excellent condition,comes with original boxes.   BRIMAR BRITISH YELLOW T 6060/12AT7/ECC81/CV4024  RARE PAIR OF TUBES BRITISH VINTAGE NEW OLD STOCK BOXED TESTED VALVES TUBES MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN  BLACK ANODE PLATES BOTH FEATURE A 3 MICA CONSTRUCTION FOR MINIMUM MICROPHONICS ONE HAS A DOUBLE SUPPORT SQUARE GETTER ONE HAS A DOUBLE SUPPORT ROUND GETTER VINTAGE BRIMAR 12AT7 BOXES  TESTED STRONG AS NOS TUBES ON A B&K 747 TUBE TESTER TESTED...
This is one of,a 3 tube set I purchased 5 days ago.   It is mC1 Mullard,made in the Blackburn factory,in Great Britain,and was built in 1957.   As I can only use 2 tubes,in my amp-this one is now up for sale.   The readings on this tube are 1200-1400/875.,these readings are from the previous owner's from a Calibrated Hickock 539C machine.   I accept paypal,please add 3.5% Shipping is to the USA-ONLY.,and is $10.00 with insurance.   Again,This is a sale ,.. for 1...
Needed The Above. Please contact me,if you have one..must be MINT.,and come in original BOX.   If you are located,anywhere near the Tri-State area of NY,I will pick it up,if that's agreeable.   Thanks, Mike