Posts by mikek200

Brother,what the hell ,did I buy them for..?? OK
Bought this Dac,about 2 months ago,it is in "Like New" Condition-see here,for more info,& pics:   https://emotiva.com/products/electronics/dacs/stealth-dc-1   Please keep in mind,the warranty is 5 years,and IS-transferable.   Price is Firm       I put on about 3-4 weeks of use on it,..,the reason I'm selling is,I've upgraded to the vintage Parasound 1500 dac,,which I prefer with my Stax 009 setup   Paypal is accepted,please add 3&1/2%-- .   Local pickup is...
I have for sale,the above------SOLD   My error was ,I ordered 2 of these ,was going to give one pair to my son for his birthday...I,will keep one pair..   This pair is Brand New.   I accept paypal,please add 3&1/2% Shipping is within the USA only.   Local pickup is also available,I am located 5 minutes from JFK airport   PM me,with any questions   Many Thanks, Mike
Thank You,Sir
Can anyone direct me to a seller of the above tubes,someone that sells quads ,or matched pairs Any help/links,will be appreciated.   Thanks Mike
Not to side track the topic ...but..a note to say thanks to Birgir>   Last Monday Birgir,shipped out my Dual Differential amp-I received it on Thursday--talk about fast shipping from Iceland,very nice..it landed in JFK in less than 48 hours I'm using it with a Parasound 1500 dac,and the Stax 009's.   Birgir,want to say ,,,many thanks for all your help with my setup Since,I started in this hobby,I've never achieved the sound quality,of what I'm getting now,your amp is...
Please PM Me,If you have one,most be MINT   Thanks, Mike
PMSENT
PMSENT
Re:TeradakHere is another reply from Michael at Teradak,on a few questions I asked him-thought you guys might want to know "1.is there a trial period,after I get delivery  ==> Sorry we don't have such option because the shipping fee is not cheap.   The  DHL/UPS/Fedex shipping fee to USA is  $115 USD.    From US to China, the shipping fee will more expensive.   2.Does the dac,carry a warranty??  ==> We may offer 1 month warranty for the refurbished chips and 1 year warranty...