Posts by belushka

I have IEM's and on one headphone inside, the cables tore apart from the speaker. So, I tried to solder it back, but I made a little mess(it's so small so I wasn't precise and I burned where I wasn't suppose to) so I am wondering is it possible that I did something that degraded the sound quality. I've successfully soldered the headphone back and from what I can hear everything sounds fine, but I was curios is it possible to somehow degrade the sound quality but still have...
    The Fuze(v2) is about 8 months old and hasn't been much used. I used it for 3-4 months and then I just didn't use it except that once every two weeks I would fill the battery and then leave it to empty itself  to make sure the battery is alright.   You also get a protective mask for it, like one in the picture.    I am also selling Apple In-ear headphones(original ADDIEM MA850G/B), though there is one problem, the wire on the inside of left headphone is...
The Fuze(v2) is about 8 months old and hasn't been much used. I used it for 3-4 months and then I just didn't use it except that once every two weeks I would fill the battery and then leave it to empty itself  to make sure the battery is alright.   You also get a protective mask for it, like one in the picture.    I am also selling Apple In-ear headphones(original ADDIEM-MA850G), though there is one problem, the wire on the inside of left headphone is cut, it has...
Yeah, but, since your girlfriend maybe it's better and cheaper that you give her some in-ears from Philips. Great sound and design. SHE9550 for example only 20 $  OR SHE2675/SHE3575   also around 20$. ADDIEM have a better for sound quality but I don't think it works great with every source(smartphone, mp3 player), because of it's balanced armature drivers, which are more sensitive... So you should go with Philips
One word: ADDIEM  You can find em on ebay, 40 $ shipping included. 
if you're gonna rockbox then clip+, if not then Philips
depends which headphones will you be using with it. tell us this.
so?
Sell those, buy Apple Dual Driver IEMs, they cost around 40 $ on ebay(new), you won't regret it. Amazing clarity...I use triple-flange ear tips with them, gives me best seal, also available on ebay...
you stick'em in