Posts by Royal Amethyst

I've been keeping an eye on Massdrop and have requested a t1. Will see.
Do you know him personally, or do you just trust Gumtree users over ebay users? I might not be adverse to shipping internationally, if the freight charges aren't horrendous. If you think it's a good idea.
 I imagine I would trust a Head-fi user to sell quality use equipment over an anonymous ebayer, but I doubt I'd find a t1 at this price-point.
Hey guys, quick question. Now, I'm no fan of buying used stuff on ebay, especially this sort of stuff, but I had a user counteroffer $750 for a used t1 pair. Description says it was less than a year old but never had the dac/amp to drive them. Pictures show it being in pretty good condition. What is Head-fi's thoughts on buying used?
Now, I'm no fan of buying used stuff on ebay, especially this sort of stuff, but I had a user counteroffer $750 for a used t1 pair. Description says it was less than a year old but never had the dac/amp to drive them. Pictures show it being in pretty good condition. What is Head-fi's thoughts on buying used?
Might I recommend the Sennheiser HD 598?
If your budget is $300, see if you can get the Premium version of the same headphones. And the 600-Ohm one, too.
If you're trying to save some cash, the Schiit Magni 2 is probably the most beloved for the price.
My personal plan is to someday pair a Tesla T1 with the Schiit Valhalla 2. Can't go wrong with that style. :D
 Welcome to the show. :P It doesn't ever get better. Eventually you just have to funnel all you've learned into one semi-impulsive mouse click. You really won't go wrong with the HD 600 or HD 650. They're both considered some of the best headphones for the price. And yeah, give the nfb-11 a look too. I think both of them are good audio-dg equipment.