Posts by Magick Man

I bumped you up to 302. Good on ya, man.
I've seen fake HD598s, 600s and 650s on ebay before, so a fake HD800 wouldn't shock me.
$3.5M Hemi `cuda today... F*** me. That's just crazy, IMO. Yeah, okay, McLaren F1s go for >2x more than that, but they're McLaren F1s, to this day they're still an amazing feat in automotive engineering and one of the fastest cars in the world. So while Hemi `cudas of that era are rare, it's just another big-block muscle car, IMO.
Holy s***! That's a whole lotta books. lol
They have such a pitch black, black background due to extremely low THD numbers and high damping factor, even compared to today's high-end dedicated HP amps*. The 3225PE, I have one, is even good with IEMs, a true rarity in vintage IAs and receivers. It's my go-to amp at work now, and I even prefer it over a Schiit Mjolnir, if that says anything. Incredible for something I paid Zodiac Gold > 3020a > LCD-X is about as close to sonic bliss as you can get in Head-Fi, short...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyerDynamic-T1-Tesla-600-OHM-Audiophile-Stereo-Headphone/331227747866?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4d1eb6561aBuy them through BML and you'll get 2x ebay bucks too.
I'm not buying any cars here. Essentially, even though they have anything you'd want, WRT exotic and luxury cars, the markup is nearly 100%. It would have to be something I couldn't get elsewhere or felt I couldn't live without. The only thing I've found to be a value here are Cuban cigars.
At that time it was "just an old racecar", my how times change. I hate people like that, I worry that someone is going to damage a really valuable car if I leave it in a parking lot for a few minutes, so I often take someone with me just to guard it while I go in. Some people are just crazy and there's no telling what they'll do.It's a city designed by and for teenage boys, I don't think most Arabs around here have matured beyond that. So much of it is simple glamour,...
I saw 5 exotics while in Italy, which isn't too bad, really. There were more than that parked outside McDonald's today, including a 458 Speciale. The heat, OMFG!