Posts by Magick Man

It's largely American muscle, and that really isn't my cup of tea. The Shelby Super Snake would be cool, but I'm thinking that's going to go for 8 figures, being only 1 of 2 ever made. Yenko Camaros and the like don't do much for me, they aren't what I'm into. They'll bring a hefty profit though, B-J will make sure of that, no matter what they have to do. (I detest those guys.)
In Ferrari's defense, that is a pre-production factory prototype that's been ridden hard by probably 250+ people with >50k hard miles on it. For a supercar, it's been thoroughly hammered. 996/1000 pt `59 Jaguar XK150S 3.4L Roadster, it's had a refresh and detailing, but is mostly unrestored. http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/21916/lot/355/ What a beauty. I really debated bidding on it (that was a fair price), it's likely the best one in the world, but that really needs...
G1 RX7s weren't particularly fast, but they sure were fun. A buddy had one in HS and even though it wasn't the fastest car he always managed to keep up. The sound was great too.I think a projected $4-5M for a track-only racer, that you can't even take home with you, is pretty steep. After driving the street version, I can say that it doesn't need any more power, grip, or anything else. The only thing I'd really change is the steering wheel (I prefer round) and the...
I've sat in them, I'll fit. The seats go back quite a bit and are surprisingly accommodating. However, this is one you finetune a little and that you take out every once in a while, otherwise leaving it in factory condition. Using it as a DD would ruin its collectibility.I've never had the amp that came with the Koss ESP950, so I can't really say how good or bad it is, Obobs said it was decent, but I know they sound very good with anything else, including the rather...
I was told it ran in a class of Super Stock
We don't usually go to any beach, because my wife can't swim and she hates them (she's the opposite of a sunbather). Ex-drag racing C1 we picked-up for almost nothing. However, it has one major thing going for it, at one time it was the 1/4mi world record holder in its class, kept it for almost a full year. It not only broke the old record, it crushed it by .35 sec (which is an eternity in the sport). We're going to restore it back to full drag spec, the way it was when...
So far they're in the mid-160s and ramping up, so it won't be too long. Edit: Oh, you were talking about the Rossion, NM. I'm trying to do too many things at once. We're back in Rome and I'm chilling out today, tomorrow I'm sure my wife will be dragging me everywhere again.
Hey, got an email from Rossion, I'm getting the first US-built M600 (named the Q2 over here), as soon as they "figure out what they're doing". Hmmm... does it sound like I should be concerned? Went on a test drive in Nice, this is hard work. (largest... brakes... ever...) The natives here are stone-cold, they don't even blink when they see something like this roll by. The only people getting whiplash are Japanese and American. lol
I could only imagine what it would cost to have him as a full-time chef, the liquor bill alone would be staggering. I'd have to give up a hobby, or something. WB buddy!I look my age, mid-40s. OTOH, unless you look closely she appears to be ~21. She often tells people that I'm her father, just to mess with them.It wasn't me! Geez. I would have said Arkansas. Gulf Shores is really nice, provided there hasn't been a tanker spill in the last few months. I went at a bad time...
I'm mostly annoyed with Mercedes dominating everything, it was a lot of fun and a great venue. Also we got a pic of my wife with Alonso, Kimi, and Gordon Ramsey (who was catering and hosting). If she lets me, I'll post it up. At one point Gordon asked her, "Is he your father?", pointing at me. She replied, "We're from Tennessee, not Alabama." Then I threw in, "Absolutely not, I paid her parents good money for her." I showed them some pics of my cars and he was like, "F***...