Posts by Magick Man

If you're a Dunhill pipe nut (I am) it's the one time of year they have a real sale. So for the next couple days you can save a lot of money on pipes that are some of the best out there. http://www.pipesandcigars.com/specials/tuesday-special I like these guys and buy a lot from them, they're good eggs.
Now that the Delta has hit BaT I'm sure it'll go for 2-3x that amount. One thing I just noticed however, it's not an Evo. That's a big deal.
Oh yeah, but it doesn't stop them from trying. http://www.roadandtrack.com/features/the-boot-high-maintenance?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1459_71934073That is 100% fact, unless you have a garage and a full-time staff, because >90% of costs associated are for labor. Funny tidbit: it was time for the annual service on the F1 and I was dreading it, but after sourcing all the parts and materials*, the out of pocket was $1200. That included a seal replacement, too... it wasn't bad,...
I like mine, and paid a hell of a lot more than this for it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281382418214?item=281382418214&pt=US_Cars_Trucks
Conspiracies...
Life started strongly imitating art, WRT dystopian realities, when the NSA snooping operations were recently unveiled. Very few in the general public could have guessed at the breadth of it, or the implications its discovery will have, in the long term. It's hard not to feel a degree of betrayal, especially given the vow for more transparency just a half decade ago. While truth is always a good thing, as a nation (and a culture) we've lost a great deal more of our...
I was just reading that Sandisk is soon releasing 6-8TB SSDs in a 2.5" form factor, that's nucking futs.
My 458 is Modena yellow, it's a good color for it because that car just screams for a loud, obnoxious paint job.Oh, I forgot to add that the MP4-12C is right now being updated to 650S spec (except for the nose) on McLaren's dime (no s***). I nearly fell over... We're also trading the 458 for an Especiale. They're actually giving me as much in trade as I paid for the car, and I'm getting a 10% loyalty bonus, so it's a deal that's tough to pass up. The guys will just have to...
Yeah, it's registered right now, even though the license plate is in the trunk (I don't mount plates on cars that are only occasional drivers). I'm not sure what trickery went on to get it to the US or how it passed Cali emissions tests, but it did. Some "Furries" (what my daughter calls them) look good in other colors. IMO, Enzos look best in black and 50s/60s classics are quite fetching in yellow or Daytona Blue, but just about everything else is better in Rosso Corsa....
I don't know, others have arrived covered in protective adhesive to protect the paint then strapped down in the trailer, others have roll-on wheel locks with boots. This could be different, since it's first going through my dealership, for prep and to add a few small options, like my mats, security system, and luggage. Yeah, I'm getting the luggage. You know how much that adds to the value of these cars? It's ridiculous. As an aside, I couldn't believe how many people...