or Connect

Posts by Magick Man

Nope. I like mine the way it is, engraved S be damned.
I did, worked great. Don't be such a chicken.
I think we've been had.
Seriously, just bend them. From a V-Moda FAQ: To relieve the pressure, you can stretch the headband by bending it outwards (placing hands on the ends of the headband - not the earcups), applying even pressure with your thumbs to the top of the headband. You may repeat this process until you're happy with a looser fit. You can also bend the headband inwards to make a tighter fit.
Bend them, it helps.
People are sick of superheroes? WTF?? Well, stop watching them, I guess. When you eventually get ready to watch more, the films will be waiting for you. Win > win. What bugs me, and the large bulk of reviewers, is the pacing (comic fans are pissed over the liberties taken, but the worst of them won't be satisfied with anything). They desperately tried to shove the contents of 3 movies into 1, I presume to try and play catch-up with the MCU. That's dumb, because it's a...
Is it imprinted after the "HD800"? Got mine a little over a week ago, no S. Must have gotten one of the last sets without it. Yay!
It's strange, but I quite like the old Mjolnir over the Mjolnir 2 for the HD800 & 800S. Oh well, either is fantastic, but $500 for the first is a steal, IMO.
IMO, their amps punch way above their weight in terms of value, compared to the competition. Mjolnir could be an endgame amp for just about anyone (unless you're into OTC setups), it outperforms most $2,000 rivals.
The Mjolnir is much better than the hdva600, tbh.